[Discuss + Results] FIFA Worldcup 2010 (South Africa) By; Chucky

Tessellate

jajajaja

that happens when skills win over tactics and that happens when they play in their original countrys team unlike now germany which is atleast in 60% not even close to german^^

Yes, Germany national football team is multinational.

which instantly means its not national :) send them home and lets see what happens if everyone play where he should be :)

Do you know why I support Spain? For the very simple reason.. spanish teams "make" players from their academies and also the spanish league is the league in which the players from that country are more than the foreign players.

Spain's got the best midfielders and defenders.

lol spanish defenders can't be compared with german defenders.

Except Pyol that don't have anyone else.

Sergio Ramos isn't a based defender like friedrich, lahm, mertesacker.

4 goalds on England, 4 goals on argentina i guess speak a lot about german attack.

Do you know why I support Spain? For the very simple reason.. spanish teams "make" players from their academies and also the spanish league is the league in which the players from that country are more than the foreign players.

the reason why brasil, argentina and england are out.

4 goalds on England, 4 goals on argentina i guess speak a lot about german attack.

Pique and Puyol are the best center backs. I am not talking about the side backs...

LOL English league has more foreign players and less english players. Argentina and  Brazil are out because they lack a serious coach.

the academys are there almost everywhere but about the league yes...

you forget about 1 simple thing...playtime...for example while your wannabes in the german team now play 10-20match a year outside the "national" team and they are only there to sit and watch mostly others play 60-70 match and the full 90min its a huge difference...

ALL-TIME TOPSCORERS 1930-2010

Ronaldo (BRA) 15

Gerd Müller (GER) 14

Miroslav Klose (GER) 13

Juste Fontaine (FRA) 13

Pelé (BRA) 12

Sandor Kocsis (HUN) 11

Jürgen Klinsmann (GER)11

Helmut Rahn (GER) 10

Teofilio Cubillas (PER) 10

Gary Lineker (ENG) 10

Grzegorz Lato (POL) 10

Gabriel Batistuta (ARG) 10

Roberto Baggio (ITA) 9

Paolo Rossi (ITA) 9

Uwe Seeler (GER) 9

Jairzinho (BRA) 9

Eusebio (POR) 9

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (GER) 9

Christian Vieri (ITA) 9

2 goals with Span and 1 with Netherland and Klose on top :D

wannabe team ? lool who kicked england and argentinian and not just with one goal but 2-3-4 ^^

we play just good football better then other teams thats all... and not only this year the history shows...

//care about that not all are born in germany or that they are young or or or....

the only important thing is germany has good chances to win the WC no more to say.

ALL-TIME TOPSCORERS 1930-2010

Ronaldo (BRA) 15

Gerd Müller (GER) 14

Miroslav Klose (GER) 13

Juste Fontaine (FRA) 13

Pelé (BRA) 12

Sandor Kocsis (HUN) 11

Jürgen Klinsmann (GER)11

Helmut Rahn (GER) 10

Teofilio Cubillas (PER) 10

Gary Lineker (ENG) 10

Grzegorz Lato (POL) 10

Gabriel Batistuta (ARG) 10

Roberto Baggio (ITA) 9

Paolo Rossi (ITA) 9

Uwe Seeler (GER) 9

Jairzinho (BRA) 9

Eusebio (POR) 9

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (GER) 9

Christian Vieri (ITA) 9

2 goals with Span and 1 with Netherland and Klose on top :D

Υου forgot to underline Gerd Muller.

wannabe team ? lool who kicked england and argentinian and not just with one goal but 2-3-4 ^^

we play just good football better then other teams thats all... and not only this year the history shows...

//care about that not all are born in germany or that they are young or or or....

the only important thing is germany has good chances to win the WC no more to say.

like i always said: Gemrany never ask: we will go in final?? but: Who will be in final with us?

The only one who had the balls to front Germany was Brasil which is gone so easy :)

They said:

let's see now with England ...... and it';s done.

let's see now with Argentina and it's done.

The same will happend and with Spain and with Netherland.

Teams focused on attack are best victims for Germany :)

oupssssssssssssss didnt i predict that germany will rape argentina? 1/1 over 4-6goals

oupsss yes i did!!!!holy good boys that listened my advise and bet on germany

gj... :P :D holland for cup on final with germany

where u found this ? cause isnt the right german hymn  ???

on youtube. :P

Dunno but i really like it.

Btw link me the real hymn.

Edit: ahh ye i just saw this:

NOTE: This is not Germany's current national anthem, only the 3rd verse is, the other verses date way back and do not represent Germany today, so do not take offense to its lyrics, this anthem is posted purely for entertainment and historical purposes. Enjoy.