Puyol

Capdevila

Xavi

Andres Iniesta

Red Cards

John Heitinga

Gratz to the winners

WORLD CUP CHAMPION 2010 -----> FC BARCELONA

They was lucky that they made the goal on 117 maybe on penalty they should loose. Damn Robben :S

fack this facking referee on every foull of Netherlands he gave yellow (even if that g@y Xavi Falls alone [GR] Oute karagkounis den kanei teties vouties :S)

AND GZ to me i won 675 euros cause Forlan Was 1 of the topscorers (i betted 100 and i won 1675) but i also lost 1k cause i betted that Netherlands wil win

I wanted to bet today-f**king luck i did regret it..

Regret? lol? ( The result is the one until 90' so { X } )

I lost my money , betting for Spain >.<

Gratz to the winners

They was lucky that they made the goal on 117 maybe on penalty they should loose. Damn Robben :S

fack this facking referee on every foull of Netherlands he gave yellow (even if that g@y Xavi Falls alone [GR] Oute karagkounis den kanei teties vouties :S)

AND GZ to me i won 675 euros cause Forlan Was 1 of the topscorers (i betted 100 and i won 1675) but i also lost 1k cause i betted that Netherlands wil win

Come on Netherlands should be with 10 players from 1st half stfu

Gratz to the winners

you are stupid the only ones who should get red card were Heitinga,Robben,Van Bommel

you are stupid the only ones who should get red card were Heitinga,Robben,Van Bommel

lol are you kidding me 1st a spanish player (dont remeber who it was) make the same like roben he kicked the ball when he heared that it was offside and referee didn't gave him yellow

2nd xavi was falling down all the time and only the half of it was foul

and 3rd also Spain make some brutal  fouls that could give red card

ah and i forgott to tell Spain is just sh1t when they played on the last match against Chile and they was 2-1 in front(with that score both teams was qualified but when 1 of the teams maked a goal the other would be disqualified if also Swiss made a Goal against Honduras)

so after 75 minute cause both team was afraid both teams agreed to just play passes in the midle of the field till the end of the game and if you dont believe you can watch the last 15 minutes of that game

lol are you kidding me 1st a spanish player (dont remeber who it was) make the same like roben he kicked the ball when he heared that it was offside and referee didn't gave him yellow

2nd xavi was falling down all the time and only the half of it was foul

and 3rd also Spain make some brutal  fouls that could give red card

afto.png

they get yellow card for this.

also sneijder did the same to idk who it was yellow only also Robben should get hes 2nd yellow also Van Bommel should get 2yellow card

yes this was a broutal foul  but i dont think he wanted to him

if he wanted to hit him then imo he should stop playing football

AND QQ i dont care anymore im just happy cause i won some money from this world cup

and noone deserved to be the World Cup Champion No team played good football  it was the worst WC i ever see

even in Africa Cup This year i saw Better Football

AND WORLD CUP CHAMPION 2010 IS ------> VUVUZELA :)