MaxCheaters Project [L2OFF Server] Discuss here!

Maxtor

Ok..

Here is my suggestion for rates:

Cronicle: C4

Xp : 35-60x

Sp : -+ 70

Drop: 10x (except bosses 1x)

Spoil: 1-10x

Adena: 100 + -

Features:

No custom items.. (Apella sets, would be ok if you would like customs) ;D

Gm shop up to B or A grade gear

Auto-learn skills would be nice

all sieges per weak ;D (not 1 per weak like some noobie servers)

Npc buffers in every town (no 3rd Q buffs) (no resist buffs)

Buffs duration: 2 hours (except...cov,siren,cat and prophecies)

24 buff slots + 10 de-buff slots

No new farm styles (dark stones etc.) The traditional way is the best... (adenas + mats)

Class changer for 1st and 2nd occupation (I don't care for 3rd) :P

offline shops

And ofc:

Full protection

No corruption

No donations

i am ok with that. c4 l2off with only apella as custom item.

Ok..

Here is my suggestion for rates:

Cronicle: C4

Xp : 35-60x

Sp : -+ 70

Drop: 10x (except bosses 1x)

Spoil: 1-10x

Adena: 100 + -

Features:

No custom items.. (Apella sets, would be ok if you would like customs) ;D

Gm shop up to B or A grade gear

Auto-learn skills would be nice

all sieges per weak ;D (not 1 per weak like some noobie servers)

Npc buffers in every town (no 3rd Q buffs) (no resist buffs)

Buffs duration: 2 hours (except...cov,siren,cat and prophecies)

24 buff slots + 10 de-buff slots

No new farm styles (dark stones etc.) The traditional way is the best... (adenas + mats)

Class changer for 1st and 2nd occupation (I don't care for 3rd) :P

offline shops

And ofc:

Full protection

No corruption

No donations

Raid killing would be useless.. npc buffer and mana pots make some classes just useless too. The good server should have everything in l2 to make usefull i think, because that would atrract more ppl. No custom will make this server getting die soon, because of nothing to farm(just S grade).   

Raid killing would be useless.. npc buffer and mana pots make some classes just useless too. The good server should have everything in l2 to make usefull i think, because that would atrract more ppl. No custom will make this server getting die soon, because of nothing to farm(just S grade).   

I've seen server like this (elite 15x).

It wasn't that populated cause of the donations that 45x was having.

Although, it was a very good server.

You should farm for A grade and S grade (by bosses and craft)

You should farm aa for their SA.

Nice pvps ally vs ally.

All chars were needed due to bosses.(In the starting of the server, when all server was wearing B grade, and few ppl A grade, we were hitting valakas for 3 hours+, so we had with us pp/wc/sws/bd/pow + dwarves + the nuckers + healers + tank)

It was kinda good server. But most ppl were choosing the 45x server cause they didn't know how to make the 3rd Q, and cause the xp rate was 15x.

There were online 200-300 ppl per day, and in Baium's day the toi 13 was full of ppl.

So nice :)

I've seen server like this (elite 15x).

It wasn't that populated cause of the donations that 45x was having.

Although, it was a very good server.

You should farm for A grade and S grade (by bosses and craft)

You should farm aa for their SA.

Nice pvps ally vs ally.

All chars were needed due to bosses.(In the starting of the server, when all server was wearing B grade, and few ppl A grade, we were hitting valakas for 3 hours+, so we had with us pp/wc/sws/bd/pow + dwarves + the nuckers + healers + tank)

It was kinda good server. But most ppl were choosing the 45x server cause they didn't know how to make the 3rd Q, and cause the xp rate was 15x.

There were online 200-300 ppl per day, and in Baium's day the toi 13 was full of ppl.

So nice :)

But just for the starting, later these are left as boxes :)

The 3rd prof quest makes a lot of pvp in ketra, varka, shrine if the server is populated, but later it just pisses off doing it for sub classes(if you have canceled ally).

x1 drop you mean about raid bosses or epics? If raid bosses it is really to low, for epics ofc it shouldnt be rised :)

I should go for Gracia Epilogue; because.. you actualy need to keep with the time

Rates would be midgrade between 50-100 because

if people like leveling they can level

if people don't like leveling.. they are done fast

and maxtor, when you will decide who will become what?

gracia epilogue sucks

thats funny l2mxc running and the Queen of stupidity is want to have a new server...whats that maxtor you run out of money? :)

1 thing is sure that it doesnt matter if that server going to be live or the l2mxc server will be improved Maxtor and hes little run in the L2 scene is like a stupid ppl in greece...impossible to notice because of the way too many similar objects...seriously why even try to make l2 server?every project under mxc is nothing more than a failure

what about existing server ? the c6 one ?

You told you will " KEEP IT 100%, no wipe no nothing "

And as I can see you will have same dev as on c6 here on c4, so how you will handle both servers ?

because I told on forum that will be wipe 100% I got PERMABANNED, lol nice :P

what about existing server ? the c6 one ?

You told you will " KEEP IT 100%, no wipe no nothing "

And as I can see you will have same dev as on c6 here on c4, so how you will handle both servers ?

because I told on forum that will be wipe 100% I got PERMABANNED, lol nice :P

Just be patient until everything for the new project is rdy and then Maxtor will decide

haha really? no really? is this topic really here? haha.

Dudes.. some of you remembers me bout my childhood. >.>

Speaks for its self why xD

And a question why l2off? cus u got some work cut off from ncsoft?(e.g some lil balance)

Whats a l2off exactly ? a leached freaking program from ncsoft, outdated and poor. Last leached one was c4 and from that it got extended. Thats freaking pro >.>

L2Off dose NOT make a server worth playing, but the staffers and the servers stability. On a l2j you can do much more then on a l2off cus u have the source and ur mind can go noodles inside it, if you actually know what your doing.

And a l2j stability and quickness can suppress a l2off. Java became >= to c++. And with jdk 7 its gonna be more then that.

Creating something just fixed on the idea that the source was created by the all mighty ncsoft won't make a server worth playing >.>

Take for example l2mxc, almost 1 month took you guys to implement some grand bosses and even those don't match retail.

completely agree.