[L2j]La2Glory

Glory

ok i think lag problem is fixed now. you can try by your self

you think??? a0xa0x0a0xa what a noob and you say for me?? my server had 223 ppls on your server is only a fail.. just a copy from my old server.. /facepalm... now i come to see the attacks..!!

you think??? a0xa0x0a0xa what a noob and you say for me?? my server had 223 ppls on your server is only a fail.. just a copy from my old server.. /facepalm... now i come to see the attacks..!!

oh my god what a child you couldnt keep for more than 1 day your server :D

you open it up again the next day and then you close it again :D

what an idiot :D

oh my god what a child you couldnt keep for more than 1 day your server :D

you open it up again the next day and then you close it again :D

what an idiot :D

talk for your self not for me ok... i will do everything.. are some smarty here who come and close it..!! if you dont know dont talk..!! nabz0r.. your record only its 20ppls on??? axaxa nabz0r

talk for your self not for me ok... i will do everything.. are some smarty here who come and close it..!! if you dont know dont talk..!! nabz0r.. your record only its 20ppls on??? axaxa nabz0r

lol stupid you even dont know what is java you bought a perfect pack and you kill it. what about it.

stfu and leave my topic newbie

lol stupid you even dont know what is java you bought a perfect pack and you kill it. what about it.

stfu and leave my topic newbie

kk /facepalm..!! btw bl with your server..!!! now i have 56 online..!!!

i will see it..!!! come and do it..!! imp@ hacker... if i find you ip i will burn your pc..!! nabcake

xaxaxa sure you think i will spend my time shoutdown a totaly nab server?

anyway thnx for bumping my topic idiot :D

xaxaxa sure you think i will spend my time shoutdown a totaly nab server?

anyway thnx for bumping my topic idiot :D

are you sure?? how players you have on??? i have online now 62 players.. you have 3?? if you have more ppls in game from me come and tell me noob..!! nabcake..!!

are you sure?? how players you have on??? i have online now 62 players.. you have 3?? if you have more ppls in game from me come and tell me noob..!! nabcake..!!

hm i have over 30 players online but we have a difference. your server have no chance to alive. in one max 2 days will be closed agian. instead of mine i have bought 6 months dedicated + i have java knowledge to fix new bugs or hacks you have nothing so please gtfo :)

we dont ask your opinion.,

About Flames On Private Server Section

If you flame on this section you will get a temporary ban that will go from 2 days to 2 weeks.

If your thread get flamed, just report the flamers to a moderator and we will take actions.

i dont ask for opinion so stop it