{Guide}How To Use LC host!

i have never seen this topic again....and i think with this guide maybe i take +1 karma :D.

All Of You in battle.net have seen many times dota names with "LC Host"

Question:What is LC Host?

Answer:LC is one of the best programms of host for dota games.it has many abilities..like ping players,refresh.also with lc host Delay/spikes/lag decrease by 100%!

All Of you want to use it,right? Ok with this guide you will be able to use the Lc so easy!!So..Lets Start!

Step 1

First, download the zip file.- www.blinkdagger.com/tutorials/games/listchecker/listchecker.zip

Create a new folder, and extract the files into there. I chose to create a new folder called listchecker and placed it in the Warcraft III directory. At this point, you may want to create a shortcut to this folder on your desktop for easy access.

Step 2

Otherwise, download and install WinPcap-  http://www.winpcap.org/install/default.htm

Step 3

Configuring the pickup.listchecker.ini file

This is the most difficult part of this tutorial and needs to be completed correctly or else the program will not work. First, open the pickup.listchecker.ini  file by double clicking it. You should see the following:

image002qx.jpg

The following is a brief description of each field.

* bnetnetwork: this is the name of the network that you play on, i.e. uswest.battle.net, useast.battle.net, europe.battle.net, or asia.battle.net.
   * bnetkey1: insert your Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos CD key here
   * bnetkey2: insert your Warcraft III: Frozen Throne CD key here
   * bnetacc: insert your Battle.net username here
   * bnetpass: insert your Battle.net password here (if your password contains any special characters like Ø, ListChecker may not work properly. You may have to change your password to get ListChecker to work)
   * war3dir: insert the directory path of Warcraft III here
   * hostport: the default value is 6112. this value should not be changed unless you use a different port to host your Battle.net games.

Double click on the pickup.listchecker.exe file

PS:For Vista/Windows7 users open as administrator.

Step 4

Launch pickup.listchecker.exe.

Launch Warcraft III, and go to Local Area Network.

Create a game with the desired map. You will notice that pkp.listchecker will have joined your game immediately, as shown in the image below.

image012mp.jpg

To host a public game on battle.net, use the following command:

/hostbnetpublic gameName

So for example, if we want to host a public game called dota 6.48b –ap USA LC HOST! we would type in /hostbnetpublic dota 6.48b –ap USA LC HOST!, as shown in the figure below

image014tp.jpg

2 usefull comands:

# /refreshbnet – this refreshes the game within Battle.net
# /pingclients – this copies the ping information for all current players onto the clipboard. Press control-V to paste the information onto the chat line

I think that this guide..is good.you can comment this...and give karma(:P)

Pictures credits to:blinkdagger

Omg it is so awesome!!!!!! i search for this 1 montH!! LOLOLOLOLOLO thankssssss

Are you so sure.

I already knew it.

I played in gather few months but i decided to stop playing.

Anyway thanks for sharing.

• 1 month later...