[GR]SINCE WHEN YOU BLOCK MY OPINION?

xTheVioLaToR

NO1 HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK ME FROM TELLING MY OPINION GOT IT?

YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT AND YOU JUST LOCK IT....IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS SAY IT CLEAR

AM I WRONG OR NOT?ARE THEY TOTTALLY INACTIVE SINCE ONE OF YOU WILL CALL THEM AND TELL THEM

"HI MATE,ENTER IN MXC CAUSE SOME 12YEAR KIDS SAY YOU ARE INACTIVE" "OK I WILL"

AND THEN HE IS ACTIVE :O

NO1 HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK ME FROM TELLING MY OPINION GOT IT?

YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT AND YOU JUST LOCK IT....IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS SAY IT CLEAR

AM I WRONG OR NOT?ARE THEY TOTTALLY INACTIVE SINCE ONE OF YOU WILL CALL THEM AND TELL THEM

"HI MATE,ENTER IN MXC CAUSE SOME 12YEAR KIDS SAY YOU ARE INACTIVE" "OK I WILL"

AND THEN HE IS ACTIVE :O

calm down and caps off please.

*FOR SOME LICKERS WHO WANT TO GO UNDER THE MODERATORS BALLS PLEASE DONT EVEN POST -.-

hello fighterboss

calm down and caps off please.

hello linaras :)

edit:I WAS -beep-ING SURE...

WEBMONSTER LOGGED IN...

[GR] ΤΥΧΑΙΟ?ΔΕΝ ΝΟΜΙΖΩ![/GR]

Since when you express your opinion unmannerly.

i dont think that i was unmaner...i was REQUESTING it...i didnt flame anyone,but i cant afford to shut my mouth up

cause i am right...

[gr]kita na sto pw kai ellinika twra exoun merikoi kai sxoleio douleies kai etc kalokeri einai ti perimeneis na liosei ston upologisth olh thn mera o allos ? apoti blepw egw o theend o web kai merikoi alloi mpenoun.. kai gia to demote tha apofasizoun oi Mod" Opws m eipan" kai mena ara asto

mporeis na m peis to logo ti se peirazoun p den einai on?

Moderators are online all the time just, the are on invisible mod like Raule or They just watching forum but maybe they are not logged in.

/ignore suckers

I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE INVISIBLE OR NOT....I WANT TO DO -beep-ING GOOD JOB IN THE FORUM I LOVE

[gr]kita na sto pw kai ellinika twra exoun merikoi kai sxoleio douleies kai etc kalokeri einai ti perimeneis na liosei ston upologisth olh thn mera o allos ? apoti blepw egw o theend o web kai merikoi alloi mpenoun.. kai gia to demote tha apofasizoun oi Mod" Opws m eipan" kai mena ara asto

mporeis na m peis to logo ti se peirazoun p den einai on?

Κοιτα,εγω το αγαπαω αυτο το forum,δεν μπορω να βλεπω αλλους να σκοτωνονται στα shares και να τους γραφουν και να σου σκαει μετα

ο κιτρινος/πρασινος/μπλε/μωβ μπατσος να σου πει Locked/-1/ban κτλπ κτλπ...δεν θελω να γαμανε ετσι το forum ρε γαμωτο...

*FOR SOME LICKERS WHO WANT TO GO UNDER THE MODERATORS BALLS PLEASE DONT EVEN POST -.-

hello fighterboss

I don't have opinion?LOL Jesus

minsunderstanding dude -.-

I don't have opinion?LOL Jesus

minsunderstanding dude -.-

yes yes...whatever you say mate...

just answer me one thing:why every time someone tells

HIS REAL OPINION without sucking anyone,you become the next target for flaming you?

cause of sucking maybe? (darkmagician etc...)

[Gr] na sto pw ellinika na t piaseis dn perimenoume kanenan na mas pei pios einai active pios einai inactive i douleia s esena dn einai na asxolise me to staff auto asto se allous esu koita apla pws ferese sto forum kai koita na kaneis oti einai na kaneis twra peri demote kai auta 3eroume pios einai pios den einai kai gia pion logo einai.