[Guide] Bishop (for middle + high rates)

Introduction

Shot00006-1.jpg

Hello. Since I saw no guide for bishops, I decided to make one by myself.

Note: It's my first guide, I accept all comments and If I forget smth or I did wrong somewhere, correct me.

Well, bishop is the best healer in l2, it is not difficult to play with bishop, so if you are in a pt you have the responsibility to keep it alive during a pvp, also in a pt vs mobs you have to be carefull. Lvling up may be a bit tired cause bishop is having few skills wich make damage (we will see them then)

Qeusts for bishop are: human mystic,cleric,bishop,cardinal.

==========================================================================

Armors

Bishop has robe mastery and light mastery in his passive skills, so he can wear one light armor also but we prefer robe armors

D Grade Mithril Tunic(robe)20-40 lvl

mithril_tunic.png

mithril_stockings.png

brig_boots.png

35jjdpl.png

C Grade

karmian tunic (robe) lvl 41-52

1zyk18x.jpg

B Grade 52-61 (avadon robe )

avadon_robe.png

armor_t59_b_i00_0.png

35jjdpl.png

armor_t59_g_i00_0.png

A  Grade (darkcrystal robe) 61-76 ( your last one )

dc_robe.png

dc_gloves_robe.png

dc_boots_robe.png

imp_apella_helm.png

=======================================================

Weapons

D Grade 20-41 lvl ghost stuff

ghost_staff.png

C Grade 41-51 lvl Homunkulus Sword (special ability acumen)

weapon_homunkuluss_sword_i01.png

B Grade 52-61 lvl Wizards Tear (special ability acumen)

weapon_tears_of_wizard_i01.png

A Grade 61-76 Sword of Miracles (special ability acumen)

weapon_sword_of_miracle_i01.png

S grade Arcana Mace (special ability acumen)

weapon_arcana_mace_i01.png

======================================================

Jewels and Dyes

When you reach 76 lvl, you will buy tatteossian jewls (for less lvl you buy the grade that depends on your lvl, ex. 61-76 lvl A grade jewls)

accessory_tateossian_necklace_i00.png,accessory_tateossian_ring_i00.png,accessory_tateossian_earring_i00.png

Epic Jewels

Epic jewls are obtainable by bosses. It's too hard too take them in a low rate server. If those jewls exist on gm shop, the server is a failue (-making fun), you  have to buy those:

Necklace Of Valakas,Frintezza's Necklace,Earring Of Antharas  , Zaken's  Earring  , Ring Of Baium  , Ring Of Queen Ant

accessory_necklace_of_valakas_i00.png,accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i00.png,accessory_earring_of_antaras_i00.png,accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.png,accessory_ring_of_baium_i00.png,accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.png

Those are the epic jewls that you have to use

Note:For necklace you can wear either Valakas or Frintezza. Frintezza gives resistance to paralyze, sleep and shock attacks (ex. stun). It would be better to wear frintezza when you are fighting with necros, archers and tyrants. If you die, the hole party is gonna die..

========================================================================================================================================

Skills

Self buffs:skill1035.jpg=Mental shield : Temporarily increases resistance to Hold, Sleep, Fear, and Mental attacks. Enchant Time: Increases the effect's duration.

skill1040_0.png=Shield: Temporarily increases P. Def.

skill1043_0.png=Holy weapon: Temporarily increases holy attack. Can be used on pt members

skill1044_0.png=Regeneration: Temporarily increases HP recovery.

skill1062_0.png=Berserker Spirit: Temporarily reduces P. Def., M. Def. and Evasion while increasing P. Atk., M. Atk., Atk. Spd., Casting Spd. and Speed. Can be used on party members.

skill1068_0.png=Might= Temporarily increases P. Atk.

skill1073_0.png=Kiss of Eva= Temporarily increases lung capacity.

skill1077_0.png=Focus:Temporarily increases critical attack rate.

skill1078_0.png=Concentration: Temporarily reduces the chance of casting interruptions caused by taking damage.

skill1085_0.png=Acumen: Temporarily increases Casting Spd.

skill1191_0.png=Resist fire: Temporarily increases defense against fire attacks.

skill1204_0.png=Wind walk: Increases Speed.

skill1307_0.png=Prayer: Temporarily increases the effectiveness of HP recovery magic for party members.

skill1311_0.png=Body of avatar: Temporarily increases party members' Max. HP and restores the increased portion of their HP.

skill1353_0.png=Divine Protection: Temporarily increases ressistance to divine and dark attacks.

skill1410_0.png=Salvation: Revives target from death in good health, retaining all buff/debuff effects except for Noblesse Blessing and Lucky Charm. Consumes 2 Einhasad Holy Water.

Debuffs

skill1361_0.png=Mass Block Wind Walk: Removes buffs that increase Speed from nearby enemies. Temporarily decreases Speed and prevents enemies from receiving removed buffs that will increase their Speed again.

skill1360_0.png=Mass Block Shield:Removes some buffs that increase P. Def from nearby enemies. Temporarily decreases P. Def and prevents enemies from receiving removed buffs that will increase their P. Def. again

skill1394_0.png=Trance: Instantly put an enemy to sleep. The chances of being put to sleep again are greatly decreased while the effect lasts.

skill1201_0.png=Dryat Root : Temporarily holds an enemy.

skill1398_0.png=Mana burn: Your enemies' MP is reduced.

Heal and Cleance  Skills

skill1218_0.png=Greater battle heal: Quickly recovers HP.

skill1219_0.png=Greater group heal: Instantly recovers HP of party members and increases HP regeneration.

skill1402_0.png=Major group heal : Instantly restores party members' HP. Consumes 4 Spirit Ore.

skill1335_0.png=Balance life: Balances party members' HP.

skill1258_0.png=restore life: Recovers HP by 30 percent.

skill1409_0.png=Cleance: Cancels your target's debuffs. Consumes 1 Einhasad Holy Water.

skill1254_0.png=Mass ressurection: Resurrect a dead clan member, also restores 55 percent of Exp.

skill1018_0.png=Purify: Heals paralysis, cures poisoning and stops bleeding

skill1418.jpg=Celestial shield: Harness divine power to render your target temporarily invincible.

the only skill that damages a monster skill1028_0.png Might of heaven and it is only for undead monsters

Note: always, take with you many mana pots, BssS and Einhasad Holy Water

Ex. of a skill bar da4acecf.png (those in f2 aren't dyes, but mana pots)

Dyes By Darkslayer: +4Con -4Str / +1Con -1Str / +4Wit -4Int

Leveling Areas

1-10 lvl at spawn of creating...

10-30 Outside of gludio

30-40 death pass with pt

40-58 Cemetary

58-62 lair of antharas etrance

62-70 imperial tomb outside

70 -80 You will need pt ;D PI sound best

Aggument Skills

d9wtg7dt.png

f9e7f9e.png

Active lvl 10 (wich damages the opponent) is the best :)

It is a very simple guide but I hope that it will help you

========================================================================================================================================

Credits to Salot

I just translated it ;D

The real topic Salot's: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=150654.0

thanks for translating :) I had no time i  am reading for anchient greek exam :@

U too?xaxa :D

OnTopic:This guide is propably for mid-pvp servers-in low servers things Change totally so both seasoned and

salot should change the title a bit

U too?xaxa :D

OnTopic:This guide is propably for mid-pvp servers-in low servers things Change totally so both seasoned and

salot should change the title a bit

aggree plz add in title this (Mid rate and pvp server)

add to your title "for IL"

cause for all chronicles above its incomplete + in gracia its unless to use augemt skills in pvp... and are u sure u have to use AQ ring on healer ?^^

and since in almost all server u have to change a bit the play style u never can make a fully guide...