[Help] Custom items se db

k00k00

Question

Kalhmera. exw ena provlima me tin database. Katarxin molis ekana install tin database tou l2j Server compiled kai otan paw na perasw custom npc/items se database mou vgazei error. Malon prepei na leitourgei allios... Opios to exei dokimasei as mou pei kai mena pws na ta perasw.

Eixa allo Pack pio prin, kai me to prwhgoumeno to pernouse.

Ekana omws Install thn DB tou L2JServer, kai auto to kanei mono edw.

( Kanena apo auta pou evaza sto prohgoumeno Pack de mpainei sth DB tou L2JServer )

Exw alla 9 SQL Arxeia, alla de pernaei kanea, De nomizw na ftaiei auto.

Exeis doulepsei ka8olou panw se L2JServer? Isws ekei einai to provlhma, mhpws 8elei kati allo na kanw!

Ελεος -.-"

Δεν υπαρχει περιπτωση να φταιει η database σου.

Ξες να περνας χειροκινητα το sql ναι ή οχι?

L][NoX*ShiNe anoiksa ola ta sql arxeia me notepad kai allaksa to directory apo "npc" se "custom_npc" kai mpikane kanonika. To provlima twra einai sto GameServer.bat. otan to anoigw anoigei kanonika alla mou leei skipped.. kai otan paw na sindethw vazw to account mpenw kanonika alla mexri eki... den proxoraei parapera, dialegw ton server mou pataw connect alla den me kanei kan connect.

21o58nr.jpg

kita gia nasebgazi afto to error to gameserver ta mperdepses ine gia l2j i ine gia l2jfree ta custom npc item kita afto pezi megalo rolo ego ekana compile me maven kaika to gracia final kai exo problima se pola custom gt apla exo l2jfree

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Yes, something like that. More specifically, the running, attacking and attack wait animations for female human with a bow.
    • Do you mean do something like I did?
    • I tried searching, but couldn't find an answer to my question. That is why I created the topic.
    • Is it worth it listing on any of them? Or its better if i just buy ads on fb/forums/google etc.?
    • I'm looking to edit existing character animations for the L2 Interlude client. What I did successfully so far: Exported the files files from animations/Fighter.ukx (to get the .psk and .psa files) Imported a couple .psk + one .psa file to Blender and made my changes to the animations. Exported the resulting .psa file (which ended up being the same size as the original file, so everything should be fine). I downloaded multiple different UnrealED editors - the one from UT2004, L2Editor posted by lordofdes here, L2Editor posted by 911reg. From there on I had trouble with converting back to .ukx. Below are different methods I've tried and failed. Method 1: Made a new .ukx file inside UT2004's UnrealED, containing only my edited .psa file and 1 .psk file Converted my .ukx file with Gildor's tool Placed the resulting file in the animations folder Used L2FileEdit to change the LineageWarrior.int file in the systems folder in order to reroute to the animations I edited Started up the game, but the changed animations were replaced instead with a simple walking animation for some reason   Method 2: Tried the following workflow with both L2Editors (911reg's version and lordofdes's version) (using and not using Gildor's UnrealED patches) Trying to open the original Fighter.ukx file resulted in some of the L2Editor variants crashing. With the ones that didn't crash, I saved the .ukx file with another name (even tried adding my custom .psa file but the result was the same as below). There was file size difference between the .ukx I made and the original .ukx. I tried both substituting the .ukx file as is in the animations folder and after I encrypted it using 911reg's version's encdec.exe In both cases the game crashed when I was about to go to the character screen (made sense since the file size should have been the same). What am I missing here? Is it at all possible to edit the original character animations?
  • Topics