with fail songs (except 2-3) ?

120milion in europe only saw the Eurovision SC

so its not a fail contest

Bad, really bad :/.. Now you proved me how many idiots exist to this world

He means that the contest's quality is crappy. It's usually mainstream "artists" that take place at such contests and most of the people that watch that contest have no idea about music.

Personally, I agree with Bloody.... It's just another low-quality pop contest, where the winner is the hottest singer or the one that has most neighbours.

He means that the contest's quality is crappy. It's usually mainstream "artists" that take place at such contests and most of the people that watch that contest have no idea about music.

Personally, I agree with Bloody.... It's just another low-quality pop contest, where the winner is the hottest singer or the one that has most neighbours.

Bingo ! ;)

Cyprus had a decent song,it should get a better place for sure.

But only Greece's voting for them so they were below Tartarus once again.

Greece had an average song,pretty catchy especially due to the exclamation Opa,just what a song contest like Eurovision "requires".

Turkey got an average song too,don't understand what it's all about the turkish song.

Generally i ain't like other countries singing in English cuz their accent sucks,and this was proved once again yesterday.

Btw i liked a lot France,Belgium and the United Kingdom.

Cyprus have not best song.....she might like for the lovers of guetar))Greec vote they because it's they are friend))

I think that)

I ain't told you Cyprus got the best song,but a decent one.

Greece's voting Cyprus and Vice Verca cuz both of those countries are Greek populated...  :D

Cyprus have not best song.....she might like for the lovers of guetar))Greec vote they because it's they are friend))

I think that)

hmm russia talks for friends? anyway ...

i was mad of france! :P ..

i Also like Turkey (its m style of music :D)

and cyprus had a very good song ;) .. i think that was better of belgium ... (those 2 songs were similar) but belgium had more friends

and romania had a very good song