Eurovision 2010 :O

ĐarkSlayer

That is a opinion?

Bettar dont comment.

The greek song failed this year.

K failed but i like it!

where is the problem? anyway

GERMANY DIDNT DESERVE TO WIN.

and with this i wanted to mean that i liked more Greek Song than Germany's( my mistake )

[GR]An eixa kai egw siggenia me tin Prothipourgo tis Germanias Prwtos tha evgena kai an pigena na lew mlkies[/GR]

nainai kati 10xrona tous etsoukse pos o axristos alkeos me to axristo tragouditou ta ipian kai arxisan tis pipes rofl.

[gr]Kati Asxeto, egw dn parakolouthw kai poli Eurovision alla xthes oi Ellines parousiastes eipane oti to 50% krinete apo tin Kritiki epitropi kai to allo 50% apo tous psifous...

Egine ayto xthes?

Good better dont comment did you even listen the turkey song?

Greece song good? OPA? lol you kiddin me? the greeks had the worst song in this year.

if they had the worst song this year then how they got the 8th place (and only 9 points away from 4th place)

and also if it was 100% televoting and not 50% televoting and 50% juri then they would maybe finished in the 3rd place cause i dont think that the juri voted for greece they voted at most for balads like belgium or danemark

and about turkeys song it sucked more than the greece one they just finished 2nd cause on the half europe countries(germany,france,swiss etch) its full of turks that vote for turkey

if they had the worst song this year then how they got the 8th place (and only 9 points away from 4th place)

and also if it was 100% televoting and not 50% televoting and 50% juri then they would maybe finished in the 3rd place cause i dont think that the juri voted for greece they voted at most for balads like belgium or danemark

and about turkeys song it sucked more than the greece one they just finished 2nd cause on the half europe countries(germany,france,swiss etch) its full of turks that vote for turkey

+1!!

[GR]Φρέσκα νέα!

Μπορεί μπροστά στις κάμερες να… φιλιούνται και να αγκαλιάζονται, στα παρασκήνια όμως βγήκαν… μαχαίρια ανάμεσα στο Alexander Rybak και τη Lena Meyer-Landrut! Η φετινή νικήτρια της Eurovision, όπως ακούστηκε στα πηγαδάκια του διαγωνισμού, ενοχλήθηκε πολύ από την κίνηση που πήγε να κάνει ο νεαρός Νορβηγός τραγουδιστής, να προσπαθήσει να τη φιλήσει στο στόμα όταν της έδινε το βραβείο.

Έτσι λοιπόν, όταν οι δυο τους βρέθηκαν στα καμαρίνια, η Lena, με έντονο ύφος του ζήτησε τον λόγο, με αποτέλεσμα να ανάψουν τα αίματα και να προκληθεί ένα μικρό επεισόδιο.

[/GR]

[GR]Φρέσκα νέα!

Μπορεί μπροστά στις κάμερες να… φιλιούνται και να αγκαλιάζονται, στα παρασκήνια όμως βγήκαν… μαχαίρια ανάμεσα στο Alexander Rybak και τη Lena Meyer-Landrut! Η φετινή νικήτρια της Eurovision, όπως ακούστηκε στα πηγαδάκια του διαγωνισμού, ενοχλήθηκε πολύ από την κίνηση που πήγε να κάνει ο νεαρός Νορβηγός τραγουδιστής, να προσπαθήσει να τη φιλήσει στο στόμα όταν της έδινε το βραβείο.

Έτσι λοιπόν, όταν οι δυο τους βρέθηκαν στα καμαρίνια, η Lena, με έντονο ύφος του ζήτησε τον λόγο, με αποτέλεσμα να ανάψουν τα αίματα και να προκληθεί ένα μικρό επεισόδιο.

[/GR]

[GR]

E

Βεβαια, σιγα μην το αναφεραν στην τηλεοραση[/GR]

Do you kiddin me?

Turkey song sucked more than greece?

Go and listen some good music and after speak with me.

Do you even hear what you speak?

Opa bettar then we could be the same?

Just Dont comment if you dont have a connection with music.

[GR]

E

Βεβαια, σιγα μην το αναφεραν στην τηλεοραση[/GR]

[GR]Δεν πειράζει δεν είναι χαζός ο τηλεθεατής για να το καταλάβει ότι την ενόχλησε.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPW09lTLngg

Στο 29-30 άμα δεις μιλάει απο μέσα της και λέει: "What a jerk!" [/GR]

[EN]Lena got angry with Alexander because he tried to kiss her in mouth. In 29-30 if you watch her carefully you will see she's saying: "What a jerk!"