Looking For Someone To Host My Server...

Stig

Ok Well as the title says Im looking for someone to host my server that lives in Europe and has a good internet connection.

Why should you bother hosting my server?

Well Here is the link to my server website:

http://l2earth.site40.net/index.php

Here is the server features:

http://l2earth.site40.net/index.php?topic=4.0

As you can see from the features the server is well developed and I have put alot of time into it, but the problem is that I do not have the money to fund a server operation. I cannot even buy hosting for my website. What I would like from you is to give my server a chance and provide me with a safe and secure location to run my server. If you do allow me to run my server at your location i will grant you admin status in my project. Please understand that If you would like to login game to see what my server is like and observer the proof of my development please add me in MSN or send me a PM:

hack0stIg@hotmail.com

The server is pretty close to being completed and the only thing left todo is fix a few glitches in the AIO item, but otherwise the server is clean and ready for players. The website is also not done 100% ive been working on it along with my friend so don't hate just yet.

ALSO currently our website is under review by our hoster so thats why it might not be loading for some individuals. Thats also just another reason why we need someone to help us out and host the server  ???

Stats I would like to have for possible hoster:

-I would like the Internet connection to be 20mbps+

-Dual Core

-2.0 Ghz+

-4gb ram

-Hard Drive 100GB

-100% Uptime

-Windows OS

Remember these are just what I would like. Its not a big deal if you don't have a computer like this. The only thing that you must be able todo is leave your computer online 24-7.

If you would like to host my server please post below with the following information:

Your Age:

Where you live:

Internet Connection:

Computer Stats:

Can You leave your computer online 24-7?

Your MSN:

Ok The server is no longer being reviewed by the admin and the website is up. Please consider helping me out or atleast add me in MSN so we can talk. Thanks.

Im new so please don't get mad for my double post :(

I had to let people know that it was fixed ;)

Your server looks great...

But why don't u just rent a dedicated?

:)

I don't have the money :(

Thanks for the support  :)

Only someone who wants to scamm you

Well its not like im going to just make them host it and they won't get anything in return they will get to be part of the team. And since I don't have the money to buy a dedicated this is about all i can do...

No money=No Server :/

Just try to find a team and gather the money...

Pretty sure I can find someone. :P

Ok If you are willing to host my server YOU CAN BE AN ADMIN in my server. Honestly, you can join the team if your willing to help!

Try NGZ Game Servers thats what I use and theyre great.

http://www.ngz-server.de/

Thats the best hosting i have seen. Thanks for posting that.

Still need a startup host however :)