[Discussion] Your favorite feature in l2

I LIKE IN LINEAGE TO BE GM IN A HARD SERVER SAME WITH L2ELITE AND MAKE MY CHAR WITH +30 AND 80 LEVEL :D but it's just a dream (fake)

I like hero status and have clan with recruiting ppl so much to go every day to kill all with 3- 4  pt ( level 8 full cs)

(true) :D

there is not just one feature...i just like the game.I like hero status(even thought in most servers oly sucks..) cause simply looks good(with dynasty armor is the most cool looking thing in any mmorpg) and ofc pvp..i am not sure if i like mass or solo "rampage" pvp but the best moment(i can recall at least) is group up with my clan putting "let the bodies hit the floor-drowing pool" on foobar and just attacking war enemy clan and killing em all. :D (i was like a little kid in this moment..i probably look quite retard :P)

chat. i met a lot of ppl from different part of the world, even drink beer/wine with them, make some meetings... this game without chat would just suck.

how many times you spend just sitting and talking..? i did it longer than running for frags or exp..

@adrenalbooster y dude that's true indeed.it happens mainly on low rates or low populated hight rates thought and for that reason there is plenty of ppl never experienced it ;).But saying jokes can make u go LOL literaly :D

chat. i met a lot of ppl from different part of the world, even drink beer/wine with them, make some meetings... this game without chat would just suck.

how many times you spend just sitting and talking..? i did it longer than running for frags or exp..

plus pvping with clan mates/ally mates while rbing. Ally vs ally while rbing that the best that can happen :D

features :o

there are so many :p

hard to choose on :o!!!

anyway i think its do rb on lowrate servers

that you need to go with 2 full fclans to kill baium etc etc etc

amazing :)