[Mega Guide+Share]How To Make Your Own Armor Video(Cele Armor Interlude)

Alloz cheaters i decide to make the best guide's this days and i do it.. i take lot pm's for this guide

and i tell to make one video ;) follow my video step's and you are gonna to make your own armor ;)

in first video i have made in 18:00 - 20:00 with photoshop alpha 1 dont follow it and the real is on 20:30 i hope you like my video's is my first time who i do video for armor and first time who i capt it with first time :P in video i explain how to make and shockwaves ;)

Download Video's + Pack

Press Meh.!

Pack Have in:

All file editor's for all chronicle's

decrypter

encrypter

utpt utx viewer

Unreal

CeleArmor . system file ,systextures

Final result

screenshot1pu.jpg

Armor is in pack gimme feedback ;) if you like it

PASSWORD : Devangell

Excellent manul for beginners will be the right thing. The only thing that I'm here on this forum did not notice this manul cats on assignment or armor or a new veapon (video manul).

Also wanted to offer a forum of this administration to create a sub forum in this section of the instructions, since all manul lost in a pile of developments.

Greetings,

I must say, that was a GREAT guide... Thank you for the time it took to put that all together for us. I must say you moved very quickly in some spots, showing things. hehe I had to back up and watch again. But thats ok :). In video 2 you covered the armorgrp.dat, but didn't touch on itemname-e.dat. I was hoping to see that just a little. But once again it was a wonderful guide and i learned much.

Thank you

Mech

"See you on the other side..."

PS. For people who try to figureout the password. Who do you think should get the credit for this great guide/share? Try your first guess hehehe

pass:Devangell

Nice job but for someone who knows what he is doing or has done this before maybe he understands what to do,me for example as for others who have no idea what is going on ,sorry but in your video, your actions are so fast, hard to keep up,and understand .

Anyway the effort here counts