interlude [L2]L2 Greek Heroes New PvP Server

`Яomeo`

Well, i started out there and i gotta say that (unfortunatelly) the server is  a HUGE fail.

Not cause of the java pack or w/e but cause of gm team.

Well, when i did log in, i killed 9 mobs in farm zone and came back to giran to check smth. Here there was H4x0r that gave me 800k coins.

But the problem was that he had shared alrdy more than 10kk coins in the server (as he told me he was playing from the same place as Romeo did).

Ok , we say...who cares? We're gonna enchant for ourselves and we're gonna be rdy for pvp.

But no...even with full +36 gear and active+passive magic barrier as augments, we couldn't kill some of the chars because -GUESS WHAT- they were gm chars (call me Makawi , or w/e it's spelled and K00klara) I had 22k m.att as necro and 6k m.def (it's rly high in there this m.def for mage) and i was doing 200 dmg and getting 2k from those 2 (necro/sph) [ofc those hits weren't MCs..MC's dmg was ~7k]. They destruct their own server.

Imo this server is to waste ur time for 2-3 days and then leave.

Gotta say, that is completely true about GM chars...

I hit them on archer for 300 normal :o

And they hit for 2300 normal, I have 4000 mdef.

Also I have 125000 coins before I spent most and gave some away, but damn... 800000? :o

Hello guys.. Look.. I share this account with my friend with heaton i mean he knows my password and sometimes hes loggin to make some posts and etc... My english its better thans heatons ^^ So if u see ingame a char named Romeo its me :)

I know guys our server is laggy and maybe some corruptions.. but i havent logged 1 week and i cant control everything i trust some gms inside they are my friends... If u have really problems with our server Add me L2Ragezonegaming@hotmail.com

I cant be online 24 hours.. I had a problem with hostyourdreams and i decided to change host but i cant find any good company if u know anything about this.. please just enlighten me :)

Well, i started out there and i gotta say that (unfortunatelly) the server is  a HUGE fail.

Not cause of the java pack or w/e but cause of gm team.

Well, when i did log in, i killed 9 mobs in farm zone and came back to giran to check smth. Here there was H4x0r that gave me 800k coins.

But the problem was that he had shared alrdy more than 10kk coins in the server (as he told me he was playing from the same place as Romeo did).

Ok , we say...who cares? We're gonna enchant for ourselves and we're gonna be rdy for pvp.

But no...even with full +36 gear and active+passive magic barrier as augments, we couldn't kill some of the chars because -GUESS WHAT- they were gm chars (call me Makawi , or w/e it's spelled and K00klara) I had 22k m.att as necro and 6k m.def (it's rly high in there this m.def for mage) and i was doing 200 dmg and getting 2k from those 2 (necro/sph) [ofc those hits weren't MCs..MC's dmg was ~7k]. They destruct their own server.

Imo this server is to waste ur time for 2-3 days and then leave.

Yes.... ITs FAIL!!! i test this server... Look the traders... and items .. OMG

Well Romeo..if u need my opinion ..ur friends sucks in reliability.

U should delete em from GM team (ok give em full items in order to play) and do a damn FULL check in EVERYBODY's char (even if it's lvl 1) and clear the situation.

It will take u some more time, ofc it's not the easy way, but trust me/us...it's the best way for ur server to move on.

Delete coins>full players' check in for skills or tons of stucked augs>Ban and generally DO SMTH. U're losing ur server son.

Sargio... please just go away... U cant even imagine what can i do u are under my balls... learn something first about l2 ant them come talk to me.. im not Imba or pro i just try to make my job right... And what is ur problem about server items weapons armors and etc... dont u like them? so make ur own items or add something different on your server... if u know... I Know the reason why u r stil mockin our server.. Cauze i didnt make you staff... i thought we are friends but.. only for this one fu**in game u and my other friends... Like heaton turned against on me cauze i told 1 time in my life the word No for you... u like to hear everytime yes huh? Just go and die and if someone think im wrong... even the moderators or admins.... Ban me

Alaksa to pass giati arketa me ekanes rezili kai se nomiza filo m ... ala me afta pou eida kai akousa telika kai esu dn aksizeis tipota... ma8ate oloi na sas lene to nai kai pote den dexeste to oxi... Erxese kai m zitas ingame na s doso STR DEX CON VIT gia na rixneis olo tn server me corrupted char gia na xerese aplos ei8ela na s pw pws an 8es na paikses paikse me arxidia opos kai oi alloi dikea ti diladi epidi exeis 255 acces 8a kaneis oti 8eleis mexri pou girisa to kefali m egw apo tn alli meria edoses 50 int stn char sou me ton ADMIN HEATON kai otan koimonouna koitouses pws na tn bgaleis gia t simferon sou gia ena kolo paixnidi... diladi oute kan p prepei na asxoli8w aplos gelaw me tin katastasi pou eisai Mexri pou afto to account den htan diko sou htan tou ghost attack kai zitisame mazi apo tous mods i admins na alaksoun to name se romeo min to ksexnas.... Kai s lew ena teleuteo pragma se 8eorousa filo ala telika eisai megalo poulimeno arxidi

[GR] A nai e alla ola egw ta ekana px to pack tou trampoukou egw to pira apo aftona to edwsa se esena amma einai ena poulimeno arxidi Thnx pantos krata to acc geia ton eafto s sta @@ m ta 25 Euro p exi afto to acc alla to thimame egw afto to pragma sta @@ m to svr kai ola ta pragmata Thnx [/GR]

M erxese kai m lec mlkies sto msn sta paidia p paizoun tn server gia na mpoun ston diko sou p anigis taxa mou esu... (New Project coming Soon LA2Emerald By me pc is rdy) edw ti prospa8s na mas pis diladi oti ekanes enan diko sou server... mpravo sou ala pisteuw kai einai ali8eis pws dn ksereis na stinis oute to mysql ^^ den me endiaferi to ti 8a kaneis mpes kai pare osous 8es siga min ka8ome kai kanw pazarlikia gia ena paixnidi aplos 8elw na dw ti 8a katalabeis me toses pousties pou me epekses 8a exeis 200 atoma online? e kai? exases 1 filo s ali8inw twra an 8es na sou doso to pack m k ollas me back up ^^  loipon kirie sokrati... DEN SAS GAMAW...

[GR] STA @@ M OLA KAI EGW AKOUSA PISO APO PLATES MALAKIES ALLA DN THELW NA MILISO KAI PES TON KIRIO GAY TON LAT SOS OTI EINAI PL MEGALW GAMIDI VSK ARXIDI STA @@ M TI GINETE STON SVR SAS EGW PANTOS DN TA LEW GEAI SENA EMENA STA @@ M TI KANETE RE MLK EGW SAS FTEW DN ZITISA TPT ENA UNBAN NA PE3O KAI STA @@ M TO WILD MAGIC TO BUGARISMENO PANDA EGW SAS FTEW OK ANYWAY EGW EFTE3A PALY KAI DN MILISA PISO APO TIN PLATI S POTE DN ME NIAZI KAI AS MIN EXW FILO NA PA NA GAMITHOUN OLA MA OLA [/GR]

telika tsampa mpika ston server sou.... 1on gt eiste paidakia ap oti fenete 2on gt eiste zwa p kanete corrupt ston idio sas server k 3on gt uparxoun fake GM's.... take a look

--->   shot00015t.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

KAI DEN KRIVW TO CHAT EPITIDES GIA NA KATALAVEIS POSO M......KES EISTE.....