[Rate&Comment]Zexion ^^

`Vaxil

In order to improve more? Just because you&pwnz0r and other say that "it sux" what am i supposed to do? "Delete Photoshop"???????????????? Maybe "some" parts suck but not the whole thing!

Wait a sec , i just say you have to read more tutorials + videos to improve your skills , as you can see in your signatures you have use big fonts (sucks for me)

3 colors , Very big size for signature , colored text?

Wait a sec , i just say you have to read more tutorials + videos to improve your skills , as you can see in your signatures you have use big fonts (sucks for me)

3 colors , Very big size for signature , colored text?

1. i am going to watch , did i meantioned anywhere that i am da best? no? 2.well other ppll think that i HAVE to use big fonts and texts. 3. well its not THAT big. 4.? yes.....since its my forth signature i used colored text :S would you prefer a monotone one?

8 bit quality.

i am so sorry master, unfortunately i am not as good and super as you are. Btw you need to read some times what the FAK i say :) its from an anime :) how do except me to convert the quality to something extraordinary since its my forth sig?

I dont like the sign, because has big dimensions, you use 3 renders without to blend the options in order to take a better outcome.Also, you fucked up the smudge you did. Finally, even if i am not too good at the text on my own signs i can judge your text. It totally sucks. You use 3 font types, you use 100 text colors and you over do the blending options.

1. i am going to watch , did i meantioned anywhere that i am da best? no? 2.well other ppll think that i HAVE to use big fonts and texts. 3. well its not THAT big. 4.? yes.....since its my forth signature i used colored text :S would you prefer a monotone one?i am so sorry master, unfortunately i am not as good and super as you are. Btw you need to read some times what the FAK i say :) its from an anime :) how do except me to convert the quality to something extraordinary since its my forth sig?

Yes the most of use prefer monote colors

I dont like the sign, because has big dimensions, you use 3 renders without to blend the options in order to take a better outcome.Also, you -beep-ed up the smudge you did. Finally, even if i am not too good at the text on my own signs i can judge your text. It totally sucks. You use 3 font types, you use 100 text colors and you over do the blending options.

Thanks for your comments. i will consider them the next time. btw i am a newbiw as we here in greece say /gr den 3r p m pane ta 4 /gr

So guyz in order to sum up...don't you see ANY improvement? Like it sux more than the other ones? Tell me.

I saw improvment on the bg.

So lets start.

Text should be simple, small and colors like white,black or something that fits with your whole sig.

1 Render per signature not 2.

Good luck.

I saw improvment on the bg.

So lets start.

Text should be simple, small and colors like white,black or something that fits with your whole sig.

1 Render per signature not 2.

Good luck.

thank youi wil not add a 2nd render..... but i am thininking of adding the SAME render as a shade......what do you think ( bigger size and less opacity)

thank youi wil not add a 2nd render..... but i am thininking of adding the SAME render as a shade......what do you think ( bigger size and less opacity)

In a signature you try to focus in 1 render usually. You must learn to work with 1 render 1st and after that you can try to work with more but 1 render is the recommended.

Btw dont add strokes, shadows or lighting on the text.

In a signature you try to focus in 1 render usually. You must learn to work with 1 render 1st and after that you can try to work with more but 1 render is the recommended.

Btw dont add strokes, shadows or lighting on the text.

oh.. ok i thought they were favorable....btwyou are the 1st who makes gentle comments without kkthnxbb. Thank YOU!

oh.. ok i thought they were favorable....btwyou are the 1st who makes gentle comments without kkthnxbb. Thank YOU!

well you asked for comments ,thats what i do, am not acting childish. Only when am spamming ^^.

i am trying to do what i can. and if you are so smart check at what the other guyz said. for example mask told me to enlarge the text and render i did it. AND NO ONE FORCES YOU TO COMMENT YOU COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO MAN.

I thought that people had their own self judgment.

If I told you "take a gun and shoot your head", would you do it?

And I suppose that it isn't too hard to try everything and take a look at the result.

It's so fucking stupid when you try to help people and they emoquit blaming/flaming you for everything.

Gosh..