[Rate&Comment]Zexion ^^

`Vaxil

Hello guyz I NEED to hear that i have done some improvement.Btw i discovered that PS is rly intersting :D Here are My new Creations. Please choose which one is better. Thanks Everyone for visiting my topic.

zexion1.jpg

zexion2.jpg

zexion3.jpg

zexion4.jpg

First dont comment like " lol omg kkthnx bb" explain why you hate them.Moreover If you don't like them because it's not your favourite style ( i mean emo render and all that stuff.) say that's the reason please.

No need to explain , just read more tutorials play with renders,colors in your signature you can see only 3 colors sucks texts what more?

Do I have to re-quote my comment?

Why don't you first focus on improving what I told you, and then re-trying?

LoL, that looks so ego-shitty, because you are asking for our comments but you don't even want to accept them and try to fix your mistakes..

That's bad..

No need to explain , just read more tutorials play with renders,colors in your signature you can see only 3 colors sucks texts what more?

1.thats my style 2.i like the text i thing its quite good. 3. i ahve played anough with the renders.believe me.

LoL, that looks so ego-shitty, because you are asking for our comments but you don't even want to accept them and try to fix your mistakes..

That's bad..

i am trying to do what i can. and if you are so smart check at what the other guyz said. for example mask told me to enlarge the text and render i did it. AND NO ONE FORCES YOU TO COMMENT YOU COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO MAN.

1.thats my style 2.i like the text i thing its quite good. 3. i ahve played anough with the renders.believe me.

Are you kidding me right , even you are sure about your creations so why you ask us about opininions?

That's bad..

I have told him too but he doesn't want to hear. Let him continue making such shits.

Are you kidding me right , even you are sure about your creations so why you ask us about opininions?

In order to improve more? Just because you&pwnz0r and other say that "it sux" what am i supposed to do? "Delete Photoshop"???????????????? Maybe "some" parts suck but not the whole thing!