The death of L2

Βullshit... L2OFF servers are by far more successful!

they are i think too .. but as you can see more ppl prefer java servers ... the good is that there are not many l2off servers but good

examples?

L2Forever

L2MaxCheaterS

L2Dex

and many many more

LOL2J World, this is the end I think... 1 more year I think no more real L2 Servers left.

if all where like u its where the end of the world...

all this has just to do with all the mxc kids which think "ahh lets open a server" without any knowledge how to make a good server and also home hosted...99% of the posted server in mxc close in the first 1-3 month...

they are i think too .. but as you can see more ppl prefer java servers ... the good is that there are not many l2off servers but good

examples?

L2Forever

L2MaxCheaterS

L2Dex

and many many more

L2 Forever + L2 MxC are the worst options atm :S

OMG

examples?

L2Forever

L2MaxCheaterS

L2Dex

and many many more

What a contradiction lol

examples?

L2Forever

L2MaxCheaterS

L2Dex

and many many more

L2mxc good server but no bot protection.

l2forever  dizzan server gonna close after he got money

l2dex    Hitler admin

The problem is L2J is too easy to open, everyone and their grandmother opens a faking L2J server they get 4 - 500 people collect donations then their mommy says to them no more server and server dies.

There is a REASON L2 OFF servers used to be KING, and that was because you had to atleast have some basic knowledge in order to set one up, that little bit of skill and knowledge means that the server has atleast A CHANCE at becoming good.

Also part of it IS that L2 is getting OLD and less and less skilled developers are out there trying to keep the game alive... ontop of that they are all hosted in Europe by Europeans between the ages of 16 and 19.

Old L2OFF admins used to make a job of the server not a hobby... thats why they where good (revenge/old Forever/etc.)

Now its all copy / paste gogogo server live ... 2 days latter server dead... donation money gone.

ALL these servers are just scavenger servers trying to rake in the last of the donations before the game dies out for good.

I prefer to stop playing, and remember the game from the good old days, not the shit state the game is in now...

L2J is a version for Greektards to make a shitty server and than close it the next week.

L2 OFF has more stable and better files, and is for people who have lives.

Just because MxC is the birthplace of shitty L2Js doesn't mean it's the end of the world...

Are you sure that l2j > l2 off??? ofc not... First off servers are more stable, without bugs and are the official files. Only this work [official] makes the crowd join the server. Also, if you see at the Private Servers Section, more off servers have been created and still creating so dont tell that l2 is dead.

Are you sure that l2j > l2 off??? ofc not... First off servers are more stable, without bugs and are the official files. Only this work [official] makes the crowd join the server. Also, if you see at the Private Servers Section, more off servers have been created and still creating so dont tell that l2 is dead.

+1

it is not about l2j or l2off, it is about what maprex said.

stupid topic made by a stupid kid...

1st l2j or l2off it doesnt matter

2nd if you think l2 is dead your IQ and chance to have a life is equal to 0

and last but not least...if l2j will ever die it will be because of:

maxcheaters

maxcheaters

maxcheaters

ohhh and 1 more...maxcheaters

stupid topic made by a stupid kid...

1st l2j or l2off it doesnt matter

2nd if you think l2 is dead your IQ and chance to have a life is equal to 0

and last but not least...if l2j will ever die it will be because of:

maxcheaters

maxcheaters

maxcheaters

ohhh and 1 more...maxcheaters

you are JustMyHero  ;D

where is l2off without bugs?