Best char in oly[epilogue]

Mages are quite good 'till the server doesnt upgrade their mdef.

I've seen on a ruoff olyvideo, that a phantom summoner rulled oly.

The most common sense is,

tyrant with heavy ; gladiator with outmaxed skills and sk are the winners.

but,

when a paladin enchants its sacrifice for -cost to the max, it will heal for more, then it uses away. and dont forget that he has tol, what gives bonus to heal power.

what I dont know is, that if the soulhund enchants the shining edge to max what dmg will it make, on a lol2jserver I received 1.2k on my sk, imo I had a quite good defense. that made me giggle.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm.... Best class in oly.... Well dunno... Seen a lot of buffers hitting tanks hard with only wind strike in ruoff, daggers owning other daggers 1hit K.O, tanks raping buffers and so on. Imho epilogue is huge luck and skill client. But imho, best epilogue oly class branch would be tanks, every tank is strong in it's way, HK has insane P.atk with Seed of revenge, enchanted dark panther is strong, if panther is alive HK has 3 or 4 cancel skills, Shillen's Templar is great debuffer with hex,break power, cubics and offensive spells(great damage wearing blunt+ Pain of Shillen, also the damn hp steal is great), Eva's Templar imho best tank class who can take the most damage(like someone said, it has 4 heals), Phoenix knight has 2 uber cool skills AI and flame icon, if target isn't killed before pre-ai effect finishes you can launch flame icon. What I said is only theoretical knowledge, dunno how it works in battleground.

i dont think that can own paladin. :P

Or anyone else lol.Only with item skills

enlightment you mean?

Obviously

anyway,you don't wanna see a spellhowler like that ;)