[Request] Low Rate

Hey Everybody! SUmmer is coming , and as every summer me and my friends will start a low rate .. i Ask you for a good low rate ..

what i want? read

Rates = 10x-15x XP (dont care for the others)

PPL Online = 700+

I please you no SPAM And advertise your high rate server , discussion about the server that you will suggest me allowed :P :P :P ... have 25 days to decide :D

[move]

so what are you waiting for? SUGGEST!!

[/move]

www.l2ex.pl

played there in the previous summer :P .. did wipe and from then we join again :S ...

gracia epilogue www.l2epics.com x15

700+ online, the server is quite new (15 days)

will check him and tell you ;d .. gonna read in site ;)

EDIT : L2epics = Exp: 25

i have already see him .. but i read many bad reviews

Such As :

This sv is the noob sv i have see with gm ho dont even know english with gm with char they have rune castle .....sucx sv

No active GM. Low mana regeneration index. Low drop and spoil rate. Missing reciepes. Quest for sub class (one of main quest item can buy for 500 tvt coins and 200 event coins)

GM NEVER ONLINE AT SERVER, HB ISLE NO WORKING, gm give big reward at 1 day for stakato nest 1 ppl have 100k Mithril alloy.... 131 fang = 270 m alloy is to much and gm fix this to normal.... Working l2 walker,many votes see i tell you why but if you vote you got vip coin and can change for items at gmshop i only lost time at this no working server !

Server over run by bots. global chat is spammed 24/7, gm's are never online, and when are they speak very bad english. hellbound, gracia, nothing works.. very few quests work, server needs to be worked on alot.

some of them low community , other quest for3rd class .. i want to have cat for 1st , 2nd ,3rd ... quest only for noblesse (and for subclass its not neccesary but dont care)...

something similar to l2EXtreme

some of them low community , other quest for3rd class .. i want to have cat for 1st , 2nd ,3rd ... quest only for noblesse (and for subclass its not neccesary but dont care)...

something similar to l2EXtreme

You dont know what to play ;)