I'm Gonna Suicide! HELP ME!

Stefoulis15

Yes , The Title is some kinda wierd. but this is how i feel right now.

let me explain a little bit.

2 Days ago my little cousin gave me his netbook ( Compaq Mini 110 ) to fix it .

as you may know , in greece students of 1st high school class take a netbook.

he fucked it up. i mean he managed to delete both of the OS'es ( Ubuntu / Windows XP )

From his  hard drive , and the netbook doesnt have any OS Left inside.

as u may know in order to install an os to netbooks , u got to boot from a usb and install from there .

i've done it several times , with several ways , with several OS'es but all had the same problem. ( files are corrupted and unreadable. )

I Tried The Following OS'es:

Ubuntu 9.10 Desktop - Stuck on Step 3 of Installation

Ubuntu Netbook Remix - Error With Some Broken Files and shit

Windows XP SP3 Professional ENG - Error . Files are corrupted and unreadable

Windows XP SP2 Home Edition GR - Error. Files are corrupted and unreadable

Windows XP SP2 Home Edition GR #2 - Error. Files are Corrupted and unreadable

Windows 7 Ultimate GR - Error. Files are corrupted and unreadable ( while expanding files in installation )

Windows 7 Ultimate ENG - Error. Files are corrupted and unreadable ( while expanding files in installation )

I Forgot to mention that those os are all x32 except Windows 7 Ultimate GR..

Now what to do . i mean im so fucking bored of trying every little shit and having the same shit every time. please help me.

P.S: I've Tried 2 USB Flash Memories. so i dont think its the usb flash memory's problem.

Ah , and i also managed to boot the usb , since i managed to kinda install the OS'es.

Thanks in advance. but please FUCKING HELP ME!

Probably there are some files still left inside, and they can't be overwritten. The files are connected to other important ones that are deleted, so they can't be read alone.

So I bet the only way to fix this is to remove the hard drive and do the shit externally, and that's where you'll need help...

actually i dont really understand how can i make a security copy since i cant log into any OS...

Probably there are some files still left inside, and they can't be overwritten. The files are connected to other important ones that are deleted, so they can't be read alone.

So I bet the only way to fix this is to remove the hard drive and do the shit externally, and that's where you'll need help...

remove the hard drive? from the netbook? :S how?

ehm sorry for the double post , but i saw something now. it says:

Wndows cannot be installed to this disk. the disk may fail soon. if other hard disks are available , install windows to another location

any ideas?

Wndows cannot be installed to this disk. the disk may fail soon. if other hard disks are available , install windows to another location

any ideas?

send it for fix... cause its netbook and u cant open it :o so they will install an other harddrive? :o

anyway.. if you gonna die.. tell ya parents to send a sms with ur burial place location.. ammm i mean so i can be at you burial ceremony. xD

SMS To This NR -> 004 0749734991 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              004 0749734991      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Your topic title got me horny xD

Not thats related to your death/.. and all... amm.. ya

EDIT: Cool goth sig sofy:P too anime tho.. but still cool ^^

send it for fix... cause its netbook and u cant open it :o so they will install an other harddrive? :o

they told me that is going to cost over 300 euros. so whats the point of spending 300 euros for fixing it , while with those money i can buy another one. but i dont wanna spend money!

anyway.. if you gonna die.. tell ya parents to send a sms with ur burial place location.. ammm i mean so i can be at you burial ceremony. xD

SMS To This NR -> 004 0749734991 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              004 0749734991      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Your topic title got me horny xD

Not thats related to your death/.. and all... amm.. ya

EDIT: Cool goth sig sofy:P too anime tho.. but still cool ^^

damn u are so off-topic nig! ( i'll inform ya )

Send it to a technician.

I dunno how the fuck a kid managed to destroy the OSes and a Hard Disc, plus to half-destroy the files O_O

PS: We will always remember you :'(

then do that..

http://www.220.ro/funny/Blondele-Nu-Stiu-Sa-Fure/mMD6fwMsrf/

Executing the end better.. is advised ><

funzy.

Question , Anyone has any external dvd-rom device to lend me? please? ( GR People )

funzy.

Question , Anyone has any external dvd-rom device to lend me? please? ( GR People )

use your friends.I had this problem too.

And the solution is external dvd-rom device.

any ideas?

[gr] o skliros diskos sou kaike mallon gt k egw meta apo polla format piga na balw windows 7 k m elege to idio k telika itan kamenos den einai 100% sigouro.... kalutera panto se texniko[/gr]