[WTS] L2Strict's Pack

dont buy this shit... its full bug and unbalance.. i have open my server with this pack.. if you can just test and here.. http://l2reliable.info.gl ..  see the shit..!!!

what was the problems with it?

dont buy this shit... its full bug and unbalance.. i have open my server with this pack.. if you can just test and here.. http://l2reliable.info.gl ..  see the shit..!!!

Lol Wtf?I cant bealive it . lol

Can u Explain It?And This?

if you open a server and are you only in are all ok... and if you open with more players you will see the diference..!! maybe is my mistake i dont know.. but know the pack is a shit :/ .. soz but if you want buy it and if you want dont buy it.. what to tell..!! my opinion is this.

if you open a server and are you only in are all ok... and if you open with more players you will see the diference..!! maybe is my mistake i dont know.. but know the pack is a shit :/ .. soz but if you want buy it and if you want dont buy it.. what to tell..!! my opinion is this.

before YOU OPEN A SERIUS SERVER YOU SHOULD TRY THE CLASS/MAYBE BUGS/MAYBE SOME SKILL FOR FIX..YOU DONT TAKE A PACK AND YOU OPEN IMEDEATTLY...Also before you bought the pack you should try this into the server...and then you can choose if you buy or NOT..

Friendly

PS:I apologise for my Caps And for My English

before YOU OPEN A SERIUS SERVER YOU SHOULD TRY THE CLASS/MAYBE BUGS/MAYBE SOME SKILL FOR FIX..YOU DONT TAKE A PACK AND YOU OPEN IMEDEATTLY...Also before you bought the pack you should try this into the server...and then you can choose if you buy or NOT..

Friendly

PS:I apologise for my Caps And for My English

ok but i have test it at the l2strict and i have see all ok..!! i believe it and i bought it..!!

he is noob. he bought a perfect pack and he destroy it . what a nab damn

stfu and tell me via pm what problem you have with me..!! want to find one your reply to see what you have say???

Wtf! Did you believe that a 20 euros pack would be perfect? R0fl.

what you said me??? {gr}Pote m dn eipa oti ena pack me 20euro einai katapliktiko.. apla lew oti dokimasa ton strict k agorasa to pack... telos edw to thema...!! to agorasa telos....[/GR]