[WTS] L2Strict's Pack

he has the right to say his own opinion on your pack.. did he bought it ? probly did then you have to respect his opinion.

he doesn't spam.actually some of you forcing him to do that. if you stop messaging him he will stop too

look at your behavior lol.. you are such an idiot, how can you call your buyers retards?

First of all i bought the pack!

Secondly, i have my own opinion! why you dont dekarma the others members who said their opinion? (both of them is opinion)

Thirdly, i want my karma back!

he has the right to say his own opinion on your pack.. did he bought it ? probly did then you have to respect his opinion.

he doesn't spam.actually some of you forcing him to do that. if you stop messaging him he will stop too

look at your behavior lol.. you are such an idiot, how can you call your buyers retards?

1) As you can faking see, i accepted his firsts comments (2-4 posts), then its began to being lame.

2) Stop messaging? Can you pleaseeeee take a look @ the first pages? I didnt even reply to him and his bad comments.

3) Im not going to flame back to a retard. Also if i call someone retard, he really is, either he is my customer or not, he is still a retard, i cant do something for it. (!! Im not calling quicksilver a retard since i dont even know him, he is just a ball breaker and not mature enough).

All know that im not a person that gets angry with everything, when i get angry it means im correct (at least for myself)

First of all i bought the pack!

Secondly, i have my own opinion! why you dont dekarma the others members who said their opinion? (both of them is opinion)

Thirdly, i want my karma back!

1) Gratz, but you have 0 knowledge about development, im sry i cant do anything.

2) Gratz about that too, as you can see in your first bad posts i didnt even reply but you started being lame and in everypage there was a post "DONT FUCKING BUY THIS PACK, NOOB PACK OMG ROFLMAO MY KITTY GOT KILLED".

3) You should watch my warnings.

You are not allowed to set rules to your topics, i think rules are already setted for everything by Maxtor.

Someone should ban you for what you are selling, you are a scammer.. that's all !

First abuse to xXxQuickSilverxXx by Rozdex fixed.

Do not dekarma same ppl twice on same topic for same reason.

If he break any rule / flame you or your topic feel free to report him at "report section".

kalispera pedia agorasa ego to pack ala apo ti vlepo oti ine oti nane edosa ta 25 euro mou edose to pack pos ixe tvt event orea dn tou ipa tpt gmm shop mesa ola tespa kai se 1 mera bam paw na to anixo @@ paw na rotiso aftos me to pack ti napi sta @@ tou dite edo 

Ο χρήστης Labros λέει:

pires orea kai kala ta lefta kala

Ο χρήστης ◦Rozdex√ λέει:

nai

omg???

Ο χρήστης Labros λέει:

pires orea kai kala ta lefta kala

Ο χρήστης ◦Rozdex√ λέει:

nai

omg???

[GR] Αχ ρε πουστρακο, ετσι μην τα γραφεις ολα, ξαναζητα τωρα help βλαμμενε.

p.s: Sorry για τις βρισιες.

dn thelo help ala opios pari to pack na xeri tha ine poli megalo lathos gt afto to pack dn axizi oute miso euro na to xerete afto pou sas lew

[gr]An skeftis tis wres p xalase na t kani

eprepe na dosete parapanw.[/gr]