[L2J][Faction] Shards of Destiny: East vs West

Escordia

JOIN Shards of Destiny!

VIEW the forums!

I finally present you Shards of Destiny, a soon-to-be-famous Lineage II freeshard.

Server is now Live!

Note: Sofaki is NOT and has NEVER been a staff member of Shards of Destiny.

This server is based on Lineage II engine, but largely deviates the gameplay. The whole Aden continent is divided into zones that can be claimed by two factions at eternal war. Zones are heavily guarded by smarter-than-average guards, who always come for you if/whenever you are in an enemy zone, much like zombie hordes in left 4 dead (except that there are less of zone guards in total so they can be completely killed out). Each faction has a safe base in Gracia continent where various merchants and other support NPCs are stationed. Zones under your faction control, can be easily viewed and accessed using the warpgate at the top of the faction base. Enemy zones may only be accessed by foot; however, each clan may station it's headquarters for a more convenient battlefield access. HQ can be destroyed if found by the enemy, or by force-attacking (if decided to change position).

In addition to the main (endless) storyline, following features are available for players:

Challenges: complete a specific task and enjoy the reward!

Perks: Complete a task or a challenge and enjoy the benefits! There are many to be unlocked and upgraded, however, you only have 3 slots, and each perk fits only into a specific one.

Bounty Hunting: Hate someone? Add some bounty on his head, and enjoy seeing poorer community members swarm over your enemy (or your friend)!

Suicidal attacks: Buy a suicide grenade and perform kamikaze attacks into enemy masses or conjure a cola can to blow up when you die!

Conquest features: install a recovery system to help defenders regain their stamina or add a damage system to burn the intruders. Summon the almighty Zariche to engage the attackers or charge the security network with your energy to deal massive damage to all enemies in zone! Just don't forget, strange things happen if you overload THE SYSTEM!

Showing off: Just keep killing without dying and NPC followers will join you to help you fight and even get you PvP points while doing so!

Gambling: Tired of mass PvP? Want to try your luck? The gambling system is here to help you spend your hard-earned adena convert your luck to valuable in-game items! And if you find yourself lucky enough to obtain a "Coin of Luck", you can test your luck even further, obtaining exclusive S grade masterwork items...

Boss raiding: Yes, it is included. Aside from mass PvP, it's something that makes Lineage II worth playing!

Tired of reading this wall of text? JOIN US NOW and experience much more!

http://www.l2sod.com/

Waiting to see you in-game,

Savormix & Horus

That cod mw 2 idea was intrepid's but it never got finished.

However,it will be in my server which is under heavy development.

I just hope that I will be able to steal some time to play there but it's gonna be harsh with exams bothering me.

Good luck with ur server guys.

That cod mw 2 idea was intrepid's but it never got finished.

However,it will be in my server which is under heavy development.

The idea was Horus's and Intrepid tried to do it too.

This is a cool server but its open beta now..

Server is on?

I can  run  your server    by gracia epilo?

connection guide says g final only

The idea was Horus's and Intrepid tried to do it too.

This is a cool server but its open beta now..

its only gracia final its on the connection guide

Just shared my lil knowledge from RK server with you guys.Sorry!The ideas are pretty awesome and I am glad that I ain't the online one to think that such servers can success!