Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

2 Pics From My New Theme In iPhone 4!!!

imagepqe.jpg

imagewz.jpg

====================================

You just destroyed the phone's elegance. There are hundreds of exceptional simple designs. Please..

You just destroyed the phone's elegance. There are hundreds of exceptional simple designs. Please..

I agree absolutely it's awful...

Well,my dad bought iPhone 4.

He promised tickets for Olympiacos BC - Sienna if I can find him a way to read his text files.

I downloaded(bought) MSOffice but some of them still don't work.

Any ideas?

Well,my dad bought iPhone 4.

He promised tickets for Olympiacos BC - Sienna if I can find him a way to read his text files.

I downloaded(bought) MSOffice but some of them still don't work.

Any ideas?

Every day I fight with a friend about Apple's products. He is saying that iPhone is a big bullshit. He had buy an iPhone 3G and he have regret it. He is saying that you can buy a better phone with 200 euro which is better than iPhone plus it has more camera's pixels. So I need some cool "words" to prove him that iPhone is better than he thinks.

Same things are happening, but iMac vs Allienware.

Every day I fight with a friend about Apple's products. He is saying that iPhone is a big bullshit. He had buy an iPhone 3G and he have regret it. He is saying that you can buy a better phone with 200 euro which is better than iPhone plus it has more camera's pixels. So I need some cool "words" to prove him that iPhone is better than he thinks.

Same things are happening, but iMac vs Allienware.

i havent used allienware ever, it's my first time on mac, and i just got it, it's much better than windows!

apple products are the best.