Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

FU ALL! I HATE U! :(

iPad is really cool. Maybe it's useless but I like it.. It's cool for games, for video, I guess for music too..

Blane and the rest, can you explain me what it's bad and useless?? Except the fact you can't call(I guess). I think it's like a small computer, isn't it?

Yes. I think it's useful for someone who don't want to spend 1500 euros for a macbook pro. And of course i'm not comparing these two Apple products!

FU ALL! I HATE U! :(

iPad is really cool. Maybe it's useless but I like it.. It's cool for games, for video, I guess for music too..

Blane and the rest, can you explain me what it's bad and useless?? Except the fact you can't call(I guess). I think it's like a small computer, isn't it?

Just like every apple product.

1.alredy outdated but overhyped technology with some marketing bullshit that never ever existed such as retina display.

2.really bad quality inside and out(sleek design makes them actually product worse devices).

3.minimalistic design that for many ppl sucks.

4.the most retarded OS ever.

but lets see general facts that affect you as a user of any apple product.

1.Steve jobs think hes a genious(and he is for sure) and you are a moron.

2.90% of the apple users actually hate apple from the time they switch to other non microsoft product because the expensive and shit repair service which you need often.

aaand i dont write the rest cause it would sound too vulgar(steve jobs things he knows it better than you and if you not happy with your apple product he will say you are a moron and you cant use hes product which admits hes user friendlyness failure but you should not talk about that because than he sue you for saying a bad word about hes baby).

also ipad or generally any apple device have no multitask or have a multitask that suck.

the quality of their cameras suck.

still awkard to use touchscreen keyboard if you are not lying on a couch or something.

no flash...i know flash can be replaced by html5 but html5 is beta thing for gods sake and many browsers suck in it.

still need adapters a tons of adapters to attach a device to it.

its not widescreen(we are in 2011 hello).

still using the really shitty appstore which is well know about banning apps for no reason whatsoever.

i hope i explained it to you properly :P

Made my day. Really! :P

Than i have my "daily good thing to do" so i stop now :D

Just like every apple product.

1.alredy outdated but overhyped technology with some marketing bullshit that never ever existed such as retina display.

2.really bad quality inside and out(sleek design makes them actually product worse devices).

3.minimalistic design that for many ppl sucks.

4.the most retarded OS ever.

but lets see general facts that affect you as a user of any apple product.

1.Steve jobs think hes a genious(and he is for sure) and you are a moron.

2.90% of the apple users actually hate apple from the time they switch to other non microsoft product because the expensive and shit repair service which you need often.

aaand i dont write the rest cause it would sound too vulgar(steve jobs things he knows it better than you and if you not happy with your apple product he will say you are a moron and you cant use hes product which admits hes user friendlyness failure but you should not talk about that because than he sue you for saying a bad word about hes baby).

also ipad or generally any apple device have no multitask or have a multitask that suck.

the quality of their cameras suck.

still awkard to use touchscreen keyboard if you are not lying on a couch or something.

no flash...i know flash can be replaced by html5 but html5 is beta thing for gods sake and many browsers suck in it.

still need adapters a tons of adapters to attach a device to it.

its not widescreen(we are in 2011 hello).

still using the really shitty appstore which is well know about banning apps for no reason whatsoever.

i hope i explained it to you properly :P

Well... NO. :D

1. Technology is really improved and can handle all of the device's needs. (Dual-core chips for a tablet, hmm..)

2. Top quality in both hardware and software. (Best, stuff used for this, you GET what you pay for)

3. Minimal is better for me. Buttons with bling-bling stuff suck a lot (although this differs from person to person)

4. The most advanced (closed, but still opensource isn't always the best) OS ever created for a tablet.

Plus...

- The most fast and reliable multitasking experience in iOS 4. (speaking from a personal user experience)

- Cameras used both in iPad/iPhone4 is great, combined with this huge resolution screen. (2nd best in market, as far as I've seen)

- The most responsive and easy to use keyboard ever seen on a tablet/phone.

- I can't talk about flash. Even though I agree with the security flaws of flash, now you can build Flash applications and transfer them into iPad. HTML5 rocks too!

- It has a universal adapter which can be used to connect the device almost everywhere.

- AppStore offers hunderds of apps in weekly base. Banning apps is a strategy of the company, can't criticize it.

I think, I answered most of the above statements. iPad is useless though. It could never replace a regular netbook. If you need to use a file, copy it, paste it, and generally, create and use files is not that handy, as it is on a unix-based (always!) netbook...

Always friendly,

Blane

Well... NO. :D

1. Technology is really improved and can handle all of the device's needs. (Dual-core chips for a tablet, hmm..)

2. Top quality in both hardware and software. (Best, stuff used for this, you GET what you pay for)

3. Minimal is better for me. Buttons with bling-bling stuff suck a lot (although this differs from person to person)

4. The most advanced (closed, but still opensource isn't always the best) OS ever created for a tablet.

Plus...

- The most fast and reliable multitasking experience in iOS 4. (speaking from a personal user experience)

- Cameras used both in iPad/iPhone4 is great, combined with this huge resolution screen. (2nd best in market, as far as I've seen)

- The most responsive and easy to use keyboard ever seen on a tablet/phone.

- I can't talk about flash. Even though I agree with the security flaws of flash, now you can build Flash applications and transfer them into iPad. HTML5 rocks too!

- It has a universal adapter which can be used to connect the device almost everywhere.

- AppStore offers hunderds of apps in weekly base. Banning apps is a strategy of the company, can't criticize it.

I think, I answered most of the above statements. iPad is useless though. It could never replace a regular netbook. If you need to use a file, copy it, paste it, and generally, create and use files is not that handy, as it is on a unix-based (always!) netbook...

Always friendly,

Blane

I guess its tastes but...

1.improved?steve jobs is the 1st in line beetwen those who keep back good technology.

2.well my experience says the opposite except the ipod(thats the only staff that functions properly) all the rest is low end cheap quality(using metal for a case eg means nothing its moreso a design element than engineering).

3.yep tastes.

4.apple operating systems suck i really cant put it other way since its huge thing and worth another topic.

About what you said as +

Well sorry but android clearly wins the multitask since the apple multitasking sucks(clicking 1 by 1 moving bling bling icons with a really small x button ye thats great pfff the android way is 2 button and all apps closed :D)

As far as you seen but probably you check apple friendly reviews their cameras clearly useless at dark and give the same or worse quality at daylight.

Its the same keyboard like under every tablet/phone :D

I mean the adapter for connecting a 3rd device to it camera or TV for example.

Banning apps is good if it has a reason but if its not than its pointless to bann it thats like ban a forum member because he dont have signature pointless :D

We will never ever be on the same page as far as apple in general goes but yes ipad and in general tablets suck :D

1.improved?steve jobs is the 1st in line beetwen those who keep back good technology.

Could you please give me an example? :)

2.well my experience says the opposite except the ipod(thats the only staff that functions properly) all the rest is low end cheap quality(using metal for a case eg means nothing its moreso a design element than engineering).

So you prefer plastic, than metal? That's a really dumb thought, since all of apple's haters are saying that design & casing is one of their advantages. Well we could disagree on that, but still, I can't get it.

4.apple operating systems suck i really cant put it other way since its huge thing and worth another topic.

Saying something sucks without arguments is not cool m8. Handles every operation nicely, no lags, no crashes (a crash, depends ONLY in the app you're using, most of the times) and it combines a GREAT multi-touch environment for every single use.

Well sorry but android clearly wins the multitask since the apple multitasking sucks(clicking 1 by 1 moving bling bling icons with a really small x button ye thats great pfff the android way is 2 button and all apps closed :D)

Oh, a single button which kills all apps is the key for a multitasking environment? No, can't accept it sorry. Killing apps in iOS is the most fast procedure on the device itself.

As far as you seen but probably you check apple friendly reviews their cameras clearly useless at dark and give the same or worse quality at daylight.

Sorry I can't say I treat this as a low quality picture for a smartphone:

4875726476_791e41ed16_z.jpg

Besides, camera is not what I'm looking for in a smartphone, but still, iPhone4's cam is tremendous.

Its the same keyboard like under every tablet/phone :D

I mean the adapter for connecting a 3rd device to it camera or TV for example.

Banning apps is good if it has a reason but if its not than its pointless to bann it thats like ban a forum member because he dont have signature pointless :D

- About the keyboard, it seems you don't have experience with other phones/tablets. Comparing to Samsung/Nokia/SE I can say iOS's keyboard PWNS 'em all. Fast, really responsive, big buttons, are some of its advantages.

- Hmm, you might can't connect a camera to iPad, (I think you can) but you can connect it to a TV.

- Can't say something 'bout it. But I think it's not irrelevant that all the apps in AppStore are all running without crashing. S.J. said that they ban an app, because some developers doesn't even care to fix a bug, they don't give a description on how the app works, what it does and sometimes apps are treated as harmful for the iOS.

It seems we can't get into the same side indeed. Discussing, leads us to an infinite loop. You have a different mind and opinion about Apple (like most of the haters do), but please, speak with facts and arguments. Accusing someone is easy. Giving arguments is the difficult part. Most of the haters do so. They don't want to get a mac/iphone/ipad/ipod just because they think apple is evil, they don't accept their defeat (speaking 'bout the windows users, since UNIX is an other fact). Dunno, I won't ever stop supporting this company.

Still, iPad for me, is useless (and that's a point, where we agree, finally! :P)!

Aaaalways friendly,

Blane

I started to write a comparision for android and ios but i stopped its useless to do i see here you guys(well normally called kids absolutely free from having an own will) are like "my religion is apple and my god is steve" so i guess i just leave the subject unexplained :P

but in short words.

if you are a type of guy who like it when others tell you what to do howto do it and when to do it and you have absolutely no will whatsoever than apple is for you, a company that produce devices that controls you not you the device.

if you are a guy who like to have control over hes own device and you like to customize your device for your own taste and you have free will than google is your thing and you will love android for sure.

Ohh and blane just a friendly advice you should read some guides that not apple friendly because you sound really like a brainwashed apple junkie who think apple is the only existing company on the world while they actually the worst IT company on the world even lenovo is better than them you praise way too much generic features about the iphone for example the multitask which is sorry but suck in ios if i close an app i dont want its state to be saved i want it closed and if i close it i dont want to tap around million times for each app to close them instead i just want to either use the android app manager to force close all app with 1 tap or the default one to check/close the latest 6 within no time...

I started to write a comparision for android and ios but i stopped its useless to do i see here you guys(well normally called kids absolutely free from having an own will) are like "my religion is apple and my god is steve" so i guess i just leave the subject unexplained :P

but in short words.

if you are a type of guy who like it when others tell you what to do howto do it and when to do it and you have absolutely no will whatsoever than apple is for you, a company that produce devices that controls you not you the device.

if you are a guy who like to have control over hes own device and you like to customize your device for your own taste and you have free will than google is your thing and you will love android for sure.

Ohh and blane just a friendly advice you should read some guides that not apple friendly because you sound really like a brainwashed apple junkie who think apple is the only existing company on the world while they actually the worst IT company on the world even lenovo is better than them you praise way too much generic features about the iphone for example the multitask which is sorry but suck in ios if i close an app i dont want its state to be saved i want it closed and if i close it i dont want to tap around million times for each app to close them instead i just want to either use the android app manager to force close all app with 1 tap or the default one to check/close the latest 6 within no time...

This is only your opinion. Ok, we all know here that you hate apple and their products but telling that it's the worst company and lenovo is better is really stupid.

This is only your opinion. Ok, we all know here that you hate apple and their products but telling that it's the worst company and lenovo is better is really stupid.

Its not stupid its a fact that every segment where apple does something has to offer many many better alternatives lenovo actually have a better tablet than apple does, google have a better mobile os than apple does, htc or samsung or even motorola lately have a better phone than apple does dont even mentioning their shit netbooks/laptops or their extremly bad desktop os you are like blane "religion: apple god: steve jobs" :)

Iterpid, you're overreacting, really.

No-one said Apple is the top. I'm always supporting opensource companies, android itself, google etc..

Well, tbh maybe android can take down iOS in the future but now, well it still in a low level. Generally, you're not speaking about certain things but you're speaking in general. Apple, does a great job in all of their products and really, you GET what you pay for. Still, prices are in a really high stage right now and that's normal, considering Apple's general purpose. I can't accuse the company for it. Before a year and a half, I bought my MBP and really, I could never regret it. Dunno, I won't say, either that Apple is a religion, or Steve Jobs is a god. There's no god/religion in technology stuff. It sounds stupid. But for sure, Apple is the best alternative (if you have some money) to ANY of M$'s products...

EDIT: Oh, and lenovo.. hahahahha :P C'moooon...

Iterpid, you're overreacting, really.

No-one said Apple is the top. I'm always supporting opensource companies, android itself, google etc..

Well, tbh maybe android can take down iOS in the future but now, well it still in a low level. Generally, you're not speaking about certain things but you're speaking in general. Apple, does a great job in all of their products and really, you GET what you pay for. Still, prices are in a really high stage right now and that's normal, considering Apple's general purpose. I can't accuse the company for it. Before a year and a half, I bought my MBP and really, I could never regret it. Dunno, I won't say, either that Apple is a religion, or Steve Jobs is a god. There's no god/religion in technology stuff. It sounds stupid. But for sure, Apple is the best alternative (if you have some money) to ANY of M$'s products...

EDIT: Oh, and lenovo.. hahahahha :P C'moooon...

Saying apple is the top and praise their potentially shit product to highest hights is 2 different thing :)

You show ignorance when it comes to apple i said shit multitask which is true because it sucks thats a prooven fact and you say just like an apple executive "its the best experience" which is a lie its just about how you present it.

You talk like someone who pray to steve jobs at every morning to give to the world more junk products like the iphone :D

Thats not overreacting i just tell you what i see :P

Well, tbh maybe android can take down iOS in the future but now, well it still in a low level.

fyi, android is the number one selling smartphone os. ;)

Well, tbh maybe android can take down iOS in the future but now, well it still in a low level.

apple is not growing they are at the same level since AGES while google is actually the fastest growing IT company on the planet.

gartner-says-worldwide-mobile-phone-sales-grew-35-percent-in-third-quarter-2010-smartphone-sales-increased-96-percent.jpg

as you can see apple compared to android is nowhere near :)