Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

Siri is so fuc­king incredible. I won't wait for Greek language to be released (If it's gonna be) I'll just buy it at December.

If anyone has info if Siri is gonna be translated to Greek language aswell let me informed. I really need to be updated with new content before i buy iPhone 4S.

Apple - Introducing Siri on iPhone 4S

Siri is so fuc­king incredible. I won't wait for Greek language to be released (If it's gonna be) I'll just buy it at December.

If anyone has info if Siri is gonna be translated to Greek language aswell let me informed. I really need to be updated with new content before i buy iPhone 4S.

Apple - Introducing Siri on iPhone 4S

Seriously? OMFG I am in love . I wish to be released in greek but i dont think too, gonna be too unstable

Seriously? OMFG I am in love . I wish to be released in greek but i dont think too, gonna be too unstable

I can work siri in English, but with greek it would be more convenient.

I can work siri in English, but with greek it would be more convenient.

yeah for sure,but it'll need to much fixes , so just imagine how much time need to consume to release it for every language

yeah for sure,but it'll need to much fixes , so just imagine how much time need to consume to release it for every language

Siri doesn't listen to the whole sentence. It make the conclusion of the whole words included in your speech.

If you say Weather what today, it will understand What weather will we have today?

Even if someone doesn't know perfect gramar it still can read what you meant to say.

And its still beta. It will indergrate with external apps in the future aswell! Right now it is working with build in apps, really useful.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13924_3-20120919-64/steve-jobs-last-big-project-the-next-iphone/

btw: Siri is an outstanding feature indeed. Let's hope it will be translated. As they said in "We Talk iPhone" event it's still beta and that means that they want to translate it in many languages. Let's hope for the best. Can't imagine its possibilities after that...

Siri will be translated for sure as the feature to do calls using your voice was translated in greek aswell on iPhone 3G/4. The problem is, when?

None have ETA, neither official date for it's release.

Also, i hope its gonna be a voice like the english's one, understandeable and clean.

Siri will be translated for sure as the feature to do calls using your voice was translated in greek aswell on iPhone 3G/4. The problem is, when?

None have ETA, neither official date for it's release.

Also, i hope its gonna be a voice like the english's one, understandeable and clean.

Considering mac, greek voice is "Alexandros" which is cool. Dunno 'bout the iPhone... :P

incredible as ED said!

it reminds a part of movies with high technology tools!

still waiting...

ED what about iphone's buying? you have any good choice for low price?

incredible as ED said!

it reminds a part of movies with high technology tools!

still waiting...

ED what about iphone's buying? you have any good choice for low price?

Unluckily and sadly I found the prices from birdphone before its release in public. They will get iPhone 4S first at Greece

It was 645 to 655€ which i didn't like. I can order it right now, but i could wait for InfoQuest's prices as apple is an official carrier with them and i assume it will be cheaper there.

I changed my mind of taking iPhone 4S..

iPhone 5 will be released in 2012's summer and its gonna be epic! Can't wait for it!

Steve worked more hard on iPhone's 5 project than 4S.