Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

Ok, i don't know what the -beep- is going on but yesterday i charged my iPhone to full (4h and 30 mins ) and then i didn't touched it till tommorow. Now i saw the battery has gone from 100% to 89%. As you can imagine i went crazy since the previous times i had charged my battery and looked up the next day, the battery was on 98-97 % which is logic.

Can you explain me why it drains like water?  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Excuse me for my fail tense's but when i'm anxious i forgot the grammatic rules.  ;D

Ok, i don't know what the -beep- is going on but yesterday i charged my iPhone to full (4h and 30 mins ) and then i didn't touched it till tommorow. Now i saw the battery has gone from 100% to 89%. As you can imagine i went crazy since the previous times i had charged my battery and looked up the next day, the battery was on 98-97 % which is logic.

Can you explain me why it drains like water?  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Excuse me for my fail tense's but when i'm anxious i forgot the grammatic rules.  ;D

Hm do you have open 3G and WiFi ?

tethered or untethered?

Also tell me the applications you have from cydia/installous

untethered

Apps: from installous: WiFi-Where, Tom Tom Greece, WiFiFoFum, Angry Birds, iFile, Downloads, Walkthrough for Angry Birds, SoundHound, Talk&Drive, FingerBeat, Piano C. , Decorator, Angry Birds RiO.

untethered

Apps: from installous: WiFi-Where, Tom Tom Greece, WiFiFoFum, Angry Birds, iFile, Downloads, Walkthrough for Angry Birds, SoundHound, Talk&Drive, FingerBeat, Piano C. , Decorator, Angry Birds RiO.

try to check if wifi-where or something with wifi runs "background"

i have no idea what do you mean background :S

Running in background means the app still works, even if you're quitting it. It still runs invisible (in the "background").