Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

I just bought this one

http://www.plaisio.gr/Cell-Phones-Internet/Mobile-Telephone/Cases/PURO-iPhone-4-Cover-Bumper-Black-Tras-VCPR4G-BUMP1.htm

iPhone looks really nice with it, thanks for all your opinions.

Btw Intrepid, seriously dude you gotta stop visiting this thread, since you obviously hate apple.

I just bought this one

http://www.plaisio.gr/Cell-Phones-Internet/Mobile-Telephone/Cases/PURO-iPhone-4-Cover-Bumper-Black-Tras-VCPR4G-BUMP1.htm

iPhone looks really nice with it, thanks for all your opinions.

Btw Intrepid, seriously dude you gotta stop visiting this thread, since you obviously hate apple.

How much you bought the iPhone ? Nice case btw.

I bought it 690 (660+10 Sim + 20 leather case )

Its not so expensive in greece..

I thought you must spend 1 thousand Euro's for it  :o

But we cant compare things between our country's..

At us in order to obtain a Iphone 4 the 32GB version you must pay 1050 euros and i can say at us its a bestbuy :P

How much you bought the iPhone ? Nice case btw.

660 Euros, it's the 16GB version.

Well actually i paid like 220 for it, since we have 3 connections to Cosmote and they offered us a big amount of money and i could buy any device.

Btw guys i would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me some cool iPhone applications.

660 Euros, it's the 16GB version.

Well actually i paid like 220 for it, since we have 3 connections to Cosmote and they offered us a big amount of money and i could buy any device.

Btw guys i would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me some cool iPhone applications.

Damn, you are so lucky! For applications check this topic and search for whatever you want

Why is it so difficult to put your iPhone in DFU mode ? :/ I just want to downgrade it to 3.1.3 cause iPhone 3G with 4.2.1 sucks.

Why is it so difficult to put your iPhone in DFU mode ? :/ I just want to downgrade it to 3.1.3 cause iPhone 3G with 4.2.1 sucks.

haha,i was having the same problems xD