Attribute/Dyes For Shillien Templar in Olympiad

Hello :)

i play in x45 pvp server (Gracia Final) and i have shillien templar lvl 85 with Vesper Heavy and Vesper Cutter (Sword) Health +8 (augment:might lvl 10 passive).I have zaken,ant queen,baium,valakas,antharas.The most players of the server have 1 or 2 parts with resist holy,dark,wind,earth attributes at their armors.Few players have resist water and fire in their armor (especially resist fire). So i did my weapon fire lvl 4 attribute. Is this a good choice?I forgot to mention that this server has Certification skills and i am using Counter Haste,Counter Barrier and Counter Defence.Is this a good choice too? Finally, the dyes i use are

Str +4 Con -4,

Dex +4 Con -4,

Dex +1 Con -1.

Please tell me your opinions about the resists i might use in my armor too. i am afraid of paladins,summoners and Daggers a bit. I really need your help. Ty very much :)  

ty  for ur answer.its really important the info it has.but i want to know which attribute is better to empower sk skills such as spirit of shillien (this skill says its better with Wind attacks).

ty  for ur answer.its really important the info it has.but i want to know which attribute is better to empower sk skills such as spirit of shillien (this skill says its better with Wind attacks).

sry.i wanted to say Pain* of shillien..

you have stuff like  that and ur scared of some daggers?

idk how skills are working on your server but stun should deal with them.

just develop a tactic for every class so you will be prepared.

Top players don't just randomly pres f1 f2 f3 f4 they know exactly when to use particular skill.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello :)

i play in x45 pvp server (Gracia Final) and i have shillien templar lvl 85 with Vesper Heavy and Vesper Cutter (Sword) Health +8 (augment:might lvl 10 passive).I have zaken,ant queen,baium,valakas,antharas.The most players of the server have 1 or 2 parts with resist holy,dark,wind,earth attributes at their armors.Few players have resist water and fire in their armor (especially resist fire). So i did my weapon fire lvl 4 attribute. Is this a good choice?I forgot to mention that this server has Certification skills and i am using Counter Haste,Counter Barrier and Counter Defence.Is this a good choice too? Finally, the dyes i use are

Str +4 Con -4,

Dex +4 Con -4,

Dex +1 Con -1.

Please tell me your opinions about the resists i might use in my armor too. i am afraid of paladins,summoners and Daggers a bit. I really need your help. Ty very much :) 

First of all, if majority of server has fire resistance it is vewry stupid to put fire on weapon. Since you are SK, your element should be Dark (skills u mentioned, Leech life and so), but you can use other elements on other weapons (on bow, hammer).

on armor use holy,earth,wind, fire and water resistance. SK is very offensive tank, so going dex+/str+/con- is kind of wrong. u need that con (to save u against many stuns/paralyses). For olympiad i would use dex+/str- with Warrior-haste, Enchanter-barrier and Summoner-spirit. for PvP with full buffs u can change dyes to dex+/con- and str+/con-, but dont go too high.

think about this and try it