WTS L][2 Penetration aka Revival Files

Some people may know the server some others not.Well it has to do with interlude.Fully custom pack.Stats,weps,armors etc are all custom.Even mobs and items of farm.I used to run this server 7 months ago and it had 150 players on and 270 record.Well i wont say many things.If someone is interested about an interlude server fully custom and unique make a post here or send me a pm.Also for some others that i've seen their posts in forum about Illicit Awakeking look alike pack this is the one you were looking ;) for.

fully custom yes, thats true. But they werent something unique, you know hero weapons, tattoos and coals are things that already exist in lineage 2 and its not any client modifications. Its around 2-3 hours work.

Also, as we all know, 0 protection.

You cant really sell a pack like this dude, its a scam. The real price of a pack like this is not more than 5 euro.

friendly.

• 3 weeks later...

You sell the full pack + backup?

Accept Paypal?

EDIT:fack it i change my mind

I sell pack with backup ye.I dont have a paypal.We could find another way to make the exchange but nvm since you changed ur mind.

Bump

This pack is even worse than those lame Greek packs with lame GK, lame GM shop, lame farm, lame customs. Except, this just has hero weapons and coals and tattoos with a a different picture. Also what if the buyer is too lazy, he will find that this is a SILVER RANGER and TITAN ONLY pack.