Get a lot of PvP's !

It's kinda easy trick.

What does it do ?

You can get on PvP server a lot of PvP's in ~10 minutes (Like ~ 1,119 PvP's).

I tested it on ~ 30 servers and it works.

So, let's begin !

1. Find a friend or some other man that can help you (From another IP)

2. You gotta take "Dark Avenger" sub, and your friend gotta take "Paladin"

3. You gotta get full buff !

4. You gotta use these skills:

Reflect Damage skill_86.jpg

Majesty skill_82.jpg

Physical Mirror skill0350.png

For other chronicles (Not Interlude) you can also use:

Iron Shield skill0527.png

5. Your friend (Paladin) gotta use these skills:

Soul of the Phoenix  skill0438.png

6. You gotta wear items as good as you can (S gr, S-80 etc. best items and its better max ++ if possible, that you could last longer).

Your friend (Paladin) can wear A grade items.

7. Your friend (Paladin) gotta make a macro with these lines:

In 1st line write:

/target Lelouch (Your nick (Dark Avengers))

In 2nd line write:

/attack

And put that macro into F1

8. He's (Paladin/Friend) gotta be pressing F1. When he (Paladin/Friend) dies, no matter what, tell him to hold F1. Do not press "OK" (He's gotta be with "Soul of the Phoenix" skill, that is self-res, he can't press OK when he's dead).

If you do like it says you gotta get a lot of PvP

P.s. Don't forget, You - Dark Avenger. Friend - Paladin.

P.s.s. If I wrote something wrong tell me, I'll try to correct it.

because noobs will make much pvp in high servers.

Maxtor wrote a news that is very old,

ONLY VIPS CAN HIDE POSTS !

And btw,

Its nice but what the point to use trick for PvP ? Only noobs do it ^^

In some PvP servers there are shops for some items that you can get just from PvP,

So if your too lazy to do PvP,

You can use this trick.

Some VIP or someone hide it for 150 posts plx

.... a lot pvp? are you noob? beter res him ... Soul of the Phoenix has rescue time.... 15 minutes .. 1 pvp every 15 minutes Oo

When your friend dies with Soul of phoenix,

He can't press OK [ He can't ress himself, he cant stand up ]

He's gotta be pressing F1 all the time non-stop.

jestes rozjebany. That skill have so long re use time, so its will be not ussefull, better take a Bishop and 1 lvl char, kill-> ress-> kill res .. and ... be a n00b ;^ why? For what u need that stats? :P  to show friends.. how good are u ? :P [ and all its Fake ;P ]

Ok.. He still presses F1.. So ? He can't attack you when he's dead.. With Soul of Phoenix he can stand up if he presses Ok (name of the button).. What's the point in all this? If you are saying he can res then you kill him again and again it's pointless cuz Soul of Phoenix has very long reuse time..

Ok.. He still presses F1.. So ? He can't attack you when he's dead.. With Soul of Phoenix he can stand up if he presses Ok (name of the button).. What's the point in all this? If you are saying he can res then you kill him again and again it's pointless cuz Soul of Phoenix has very long reuse time..

Man, didn't you read it ?

First macro line: /target Lelouch (Your name)

Second macro line: /attack

He presses that macro (Put it in F1 and hold it), and he targets you and your getting dead.

Because with soul oh phoenix you die and you have 1 hp without ressing yourself,

And you target him and attack and you die because of dark avengers reflect ...

In other words, you die (paladin) from reflect, and because of soul of phoenix, you can do that very fast (Just dont stand up, because then you will have to w8 till phoenix charges up, and then all again from the start) ..

If I won't be too lazy I will make a video .. [Dunno if I will, but I'll try] ...

Man, didn't you read it ?

He presses that macro (Put it in F1 and hold it), and he targets you and your getting dead.

Because with soul oh phoenix you die and you have 1 hp without ressing yourself,

And you target him and attack and you die because of dark avengers reflect ...

In other words, you die (paladin) from reflect, and because of soul of phoenix, you can do that very fast (Just dont stand up, because then you will have to w8 till phoenix charges up, and then all again from the start) ..

If I won't be too lazy I will make a video .. [Dunno if I will, but I'll try] ...

I did read it, but now I understand it :) .. Thanks..

I'll try it in 20 mins :P.. +1 for share (if it works)!