[ L2 Arion ] x4

If anybody play L2 Arion x4 server can talk here.

You can say class, level. Maybe someone need any of you.

(I made this topic because when I needed help I found 2 guys in here, so maybe someone else can find too)

Advertise other server not allowed!

admin on arion dont give a -beep- about players.Just leave that serer and join bfdr.eu that sever opened a new x30 for 4days and same online as arion

roflmao,i were used to play on bfde,and i have to tell you,if you are not lithuanian u re a deepshit there.

we formed an international alliance versus server and what we got?downtimes during baium spawntime,downtime for like a week,just for foreiggners,LT can log and play easily,confirmed by some LT from my clan.When i joined there were 8k online on the counter(lets say it was 4k online in real) but when i left the 12x it was like 2k online on counter,special thanks to the admins retardism.its even worse than rpg club where admins dont speak english,nor a single word..

admin on arion dont give a -beep- about players.Just leave that serer and join bfdr.eu that sever opened a new x30 for 4days and same online as arion

Not same arion have atm over 10k

Just thought I'd mention the current playercap on arion is 2900 down from the initial 3800, and lately it's been going down by 100 slots every week.

They lower the cap so the server still displays full

Read what Project SAY!

haha i just show how Clueless you and project are about this game and nigga please how old you rly?

Can you don't fighting? By the way after a week of trying w/o clan I made subclass.

ahaha arion got 15k player? they have player cap to 3800 lol

dunno bout others but only arion had 4.5 k slot on start and after 1 month of launch they made it 6 k slot