[WTS] Items & Char @ l2-renewal

Gracia Server (upgraded from hellbound like 2 weeks ago)

€€€ only @ paypal

Full Epic Set

2x Icarus Bows +8 150 attribute

Icarus Dagger +7 150 attribute

Icarus Dagger +8 150 attribute

Icarus Spirit +6 150 attribute

Icarus Spirit +8 125 attribute

2x Dynasty Light Set (dagger , archer masterys) +6 with full attribute

Alot of LS and Bogs (200+)

Some attribute stones 100+

l2-renewal.net

I'll check this thread once per day at least so dont worry ;)

Contact pm here

lol im the scammer ? i showed you poof and you still act retarded

i showed you my paypal history and converstation of my other tranzaction and you call me a scammer ?

your the one who suggested i give you the items first

I asked for items? Good job lieing , try changing your name when you try to scam. I never asked you for the gear first so you can shut that up. If you show me logs where i asked for gear first sure . But your a scammer so go ahead and try to sell.

Retard why Im I a scammer ? What did I say that Im a scammer ? I showed you poof and you suck dick.

You say you sold aion account but i see you are trying to buy gear on different servers for few months now. Who's the real scammer ?

the thing is

Honestly im interested although i dont want it so neither of us feels safe , example i dont want either of us risking everything. Simply for the fact i dont want internet drama.

This proves you never had intentions of ever buying you damn moron

hes msn is  makerdeezy@live.com

this is the conversation we had

http://img192.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=89850816.png

yes im the scammer

And in none of those logs did i ask for gear first , i said a safe way of doing it as in piece by piece i send you 20-30 you give me 1 item 1 item at a time but you didnt do it. Keep trying to scam more people.

LOL WHERE DO YOU -beep-ING SEE THAT IN THE LOG FILE WHAT YOU JUST MENTIONED??

http://img202.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=98534261.png items i got from the list above. I even asked you to make an account so i can show you, but no , you just call ppl scammers cos your a moron

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Buy Chinese Passports,(WhatsApp +1(615)314-6286) ID Cards, Driver's License, SSN, Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, Residence Permits, Marriage License, Divorce Papers, Work Permits, Utility Bills, Toefl, Ielts, Diplomas, Certificates, Gun license, Passport Visas, Entry and Exit Stamps, Jobs, CV, Counterfeit Notes,  Change all identity documents, Buy Chinese passport, Clear criminal records and many others..... CONTACT US: E-Mail: guanyuguohai@gmail.com Signal: +12026564683 WhatsApp +1(615)314-6286 New Identity Package: How to change your identity completely and restart a new life. No criminal records. Best way to regain your freedom with a full new identity. New id card, new passport, new driver's license, new birth certificate, new diploma, marriage certificate, ssn card with good score *NOTE:  We will show you proof of your passport done before delivery.* Legit Documents Ltd is the best and useful Document producer. Work with us! For more information: https://buylegitpassports.com/ WhatsApp: +1(615)314-6286 Buy Real and fake Passports, ID Cards, Driver's License, Certificates ,SSN, Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, Residence Permits,Marriage License, Divorce Papers,(Email : (guanyuguohai@gmail.com) Work Permits, Utility Bills, Toefl, Ielts, Diplomas, Certificates,Gun license, Passport Visas, Entry and Exit Stamps, Jobs, CV, Counterfeit Notes, Change all identity documents, Clear criminal records and many others We offer only high quality original true passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries such as: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, the Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, the United Kingdom. This list is not complete. For additional information and to place your order, visit our website or contact us by email or mobile. BUY REAL DOCUMENTS ONLINE CONTACT US: E-Mail: guanyuguohai@gmail.com Signal: +12026564683 uy drivers license online Buy passports online Buy diplomates online Buy SSN online Buy birth certificates online Buy ID cards online Buy visa online Buy certificates online Buy TOEFL, IELTS online   Order real and fake drivers license online Order real and fake passports online Order real and fake SSN online Order real and fake birth certificates online Order real and fake ID cards online Order real and fake visa online Order real and fake certificates online Order real and fake TOEFL, IELTS online Clear criminal Records Student Cards Private Cards Adoption Certificates Baptism Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Divorce Certificates Marriage Certificates Custom Certificates High School Diplomas G.E.D. Diplomas Home School Diplomas College Degrees University Degrees Trade Skill Certificates ID cards Residence Permits Visas Gun Permit Concealed Carry Weapon License(CCW) Federal Firearms License (FFL) Passport Social Security Card Driver's License (All States $ Countries) Good and verifiable Bank records Bank Statement University certificates Non criminal records Travel Document package Clear criminal Record from FBI Database Create Active Paypal account Create Bank Account Utility Bills Permits US Green card SIN Passport IDs Social Security Card TOEFL Certificates DELTA Certificates IELTS Certificates TOIEC Certificate Clear criminal Record We also sell FAKE BANK NOTES, buy fake money EUR - EUR USD - US dollars GBP - British pound INR - Indian Rupee AUD - Australian Dollar CAD - Canadian Dollars AED - Emirati Dirham ZAR edge CHF - Swiss Franc CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi MYR - Malaysian Ringgit Apply For Real Registered Documents Online, Real Russian (Russia) Passports, Real USA (USA) Passports, Real Belgian passports, Real Brazilian (Brazil) passports, Real Canadian (Canada) passports, Genuine Finnish (Finland) passports, Real French (France) passports, Real German (Germany) passports, Real Dutch (Netherlands / Holland) Passports, Real Israel passports, Obtain Real UK (United Kingdom) Passports, Real Spanish (Spain) Passports, Real Mexican (Mexico) passports, Buy genuine South African passport. Buy genuine Australian Driver's Licenses, Buy Real Italian Driver's Licenses, Buy real French (France) Driver's Licenses, Legit Dutch (Netherlands / Holland) Driver's Licenses, Real Estate German (Germany) Driver's Licenses, Sale Real UK (United Kingdom) Driver's Licenses, Purchase of genuine diplomatic passports, Sell Real USA (United States) Passports, Buy genuine Australian passports, Buy Properties Belgium Passports, Buy real Brazilian (Brazil) passports, Sale Real Canadian (Canada) passports, Buy and renew documents online --Buy genuine Passports --Buy real and fake passports online --Buy real registered passports online, --Buy real registered drivers license online --Buy real and fake drivers license --Buy quality and legit passports, --Buy real ID cards online --Buy real and fake drivers license online, --Buy real /fake residence permit online --Buy real Visa online -- Apply for citizenship -- renew passports online -- renew Id cards online -- renew drivers license online BUY REAL DOCUMENTS ONLINE CONTACT US: E-Mail: guanyuguohai@gmail.com Signal: +12026564683 WhatsApp +1(615)314-6286 1401 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90015, United States Buy real and fake Documents | ID card | Driving Licence | Passport | Biometric resident permit card | Green Card | Passport  Card | Diploma | Marriage Certificate | Divorce Certificate | Visa | Ielts certificate | USA | Canada | UK | Spain | Italy | Germany | Ireland | Singapore | Australia | Switzerland | France | Mexico | Belgium | Denmark | Bulgaria | Sweden | Norway...
    • I was interested in the items for sale, but afraid of being scammed again. 😞
    • As title say. I’m from America, so the only thing I’m using is PayPal. I don’t mine to have a middleman for the transaction.  i don’t want to waste time with scammers as I got scams couple time on here and had reported several people on here to get banned. 
    • Telegram chan: https://t.me/Lineage2dexcom Dear Dexters! We are pleased to inform you that on Saturday (May 18) from 16:00(UTC +3) the 9x9 GvG tournament will be held at the NEW server! ✅ Basical information about tournament: ➡️ The tournament will be held according to the Double Elimination system (up to two defeats), but if there will be more than 8 teams participating in Tournament, we will use the Single Elimination system (elimination after first loose) ➡️ Every match will be played until two wins (best of 3 system). ➡️ The tournament grid will be published after the registration is completed, and will be updated periodically during the tournament. ➡️ There will be no restrictions on equipment, enchantment level, skills or classes. You can use everything, including hero weapons, hero skills or quick healing potions.   Its a preannounce of tournament. All details, how register on it, location where tournament will be, detailed rules and process of tournament we post later. Old Tournament on Dex https://youtu.be/Ug0kqPjtEIw?si=girGvagas3UMnn4L ✅ Episode 2 - Primeval Wars (April 29 - May 5) ➡️ Event: 🍉Watermelons (for 2 weeks) Details (we will provide a link to the forum here a little later) ➡️ Instances: TOP A-Grade at Rune available ➡️ Giran Harbor Fair (without temporary epic jewelry) - For details press in game: ALT+B -> Events tab -> Giran Harbor Fair ➡️ Preparation for Grand Olympiad Games (week without fights) ➡️ May 5 - first sieges  
  • Topics