[SHARE]How to Increase your patk by 30k in L2J C5 Servers!

chris18

1)you are flaming

2)you are posting nonsense and that doesnt help MxC community go further!!!

3)those daggers and poles are NO grade so it CANT be enchanted...

4)did ya see the rules? i think yes...ask the friends that help ya in here to confirm that neither in the mods section there are rules that forbids me to laugh

5)from the time this share is useless and not working i dont see any seriousness in this thread so i laugh freely

6)moderators are not robots....moderators are humans so they can laugh anytime they want wheneverthey want

Well,i want to share something with the others,maybe its worthy or maybe its worthless and maybe doesnt help Mxc go further(In your opinion),but the sure thing is that the share DOESNT kill the forum!!And if you want to laught,then laught,if you dont recognize my try to help the forum,laught freely.

Ps. you CAN echant no grade weapons(i am not a fool guy who's saying lies),gms can echant no grade weps,and if the creators unblock the no grade echant you can echant too(i thought you already knew that :O)

1)all gms can enchant all weapons even no grades

2)there are NO grade scrolls

3)which is the difference from gm corruption with exploiting?if a gm help you by enchanting a no grade weapon then ppl will empty the server cause even to n00best player knows that no grades cant be enchanted by normal means..it means that a gm help you so this is corruption and ppl ll start to wonder if there are any other gm enchanted weapons running around the server

4)a no grade weapon with a no grade +65535 has no difference(same attack same p attack)

5)i dont laugh because your share is nothing at all!!! that laugh showed my happiness i had then!!!i dont laugh at all...i have a serious profile in MxC

1)all gms can enchant all weapons even no grades

2)there are NO grade scrolls

3)which is the difference from gm corruption with exploiting?if a gm help you by enchanting a no grade weapon then ppl will empty the server cause even to n00best player knows that no grades cant be enchanted by normal means..it means that a gm help you so this is corruption and ppl ll start to wonder if there are any other gm enchanted weapons running around the server

4)a no grade weapon with a no grade +65535 has no difference(same attack same p attack)

5)i dont laugh because your share is nothing at all!!! that laugh showed my happiness i had then!!!i dont laugh at all...i have a serious profile in MxC

1)Well...you are changing what you said before...you said the the no grade weapons CANT be echanted,now you are saying that in fact they can be echanted by gms,and there are no grade scrolls :D :D

2)I'VE NEVER SPOKEN ABOUT GM CORUTION,gms in l2j servers  have the right to echant player's wep when him won an event,or give him the reward he want.

2a)I AM NOT SPEAKING ABOUT A SIMPLE NO GRADE WEAPON,a simple no grade weapon doesnt have diference when echanted,but that knife will act like a 30k patk weapon.Noble stop saying things that i have never told.

*EDIT* lets end it here...its boring

this shows me that you havent ever been a gm ever in any server and maybe you havent played lineage more than 1 week!!!

//enchant (gm command) enchants all types of items (even no grades... you can even enchant a formal wear if you have it equipped --- like an armor but as no grade miscellanious items it will never increase your p defence...as i said before NO grade weapons CANT be enchanted bysimple players only from gm with //enchant command

also whats the difference to win an event and choose to get the reward in the no grade weapon where no change will occur?

as i said before this knife is NOT working anymore...

this shows me that you havent ever been a gm ever in any server and maybe you havent played lineage more than 1 week!!!

LoL...

//enchant (gm command) enchants all types of items (even no grades... you can even enchant a formal wear if you have it equipped --- like an armor but as no grade miscellanious items it will never increase your p defence...as i said before NO grade weapons CANT be enchanted bysimple players only from gm with //enchant command

kk..you and all of us know very well what you said before about the no grade echants,i stop replying about that :) :D

also whats the difference to win an event and choose to get the reward in the no grade weapon where no change will occur?

as i said before this knife is NOT working anymore...

There will be a change and its working,i posted it,i tried it in many servers,i donnot have reason to say lies,i stop replying on this too :D

@chris18: you wouldnt mind if i discard this fool and annoying thread to the junkyard would you?

if you start now to exploit then you ve got a long way to reach us and me if you are still on the knife!!!

what amateurs rewrite again after months is not useful for pros 8) explain it as you like...i spoke once

@fanara: real gms will never enchant your weapon for free and then you ll come and laugh as you ve found an exploit :P actually +0 no grade weapon with +65535 no grade = p attack difference =0 so this thread =0

@chris18: you wouldnt mind if i discard this fool and annoying thread to the junkyard would you?

Oh i would mind,because its fool and annoying in your opinion only :P

Ps.see your pms

lol...you said that you must go to gm shop and to find the dagger with 30k p.atk.the possibilities to find this dagger are 1/1000000000000000000000000000.and this 1 ise because the admin is very noob and he will not know nothing so better to go to play pac-man or barbie adventures.

now if you mean the other knife just see the screenshots....

shot00003na0.th.png

shot00004kd4.th.png

i need to calm down!!! i need to finish some things!!! i need to think clearly :P

firstly no one will add to shops those daggers but only the first and useless dagger is sold to weapon shops in starting villages...so it means that you cant get the bugged gm only dagger...if you do then server is a crap as i told yesterday

the other i need to say is that you cant (as player) enchant no grade weapons!!! you can only enchant no grades weapons by gm command ( as GM) and as you saw above there is no difference  in your stats...to make some things clear i never changed my words :-\

Topic Locked to stop this nonsense