Problem with Karma >< PKs

nolimmit

Question

Hello. Guys in my server i have 1 problem with PK... when i get Karma i cant clean it... When i die by players or Guards didnt go my karma still same. Why ??? You know how i can fix it ?????? please Help.

10 answers to this question

Who the fack told you i want open a server ? And I didnt ask your opinion about server...i ask 1 problem.... so dont post like a kidz0r spam with next fail server comming soon......stupid kidz0r omfg

Who the fack told you i want open a server ? And I didnt ask your opinion about server...i ask 1 problem.... so dont post like a kidz0r spam with next fail server comming soon......stupid kidz0r omfg

Watch your language!

Watch your language!

And you go post in other topic..i didnt tell i need opinions about my server or something...i ask for help with a problem ok ? So go post in other topic who is about L2 Servers not for help..pff