how to make your pc faster.

DwiTE

Ok, i post one more guide.

1.Create new Notepad document and call it "RAM".'

2.Open it and write this code:

mystring=(80000000)

3.Press "File -> Save As..." at name write RAM.vbs and at "Save as type" choose "All File". This file save on desktop.

4.Press two times on file, wait for loading and restart your system. You will feel that your computer will be working much faster.

If it helps, dont grudge to add +1 karma.;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

it works when after you have played something that uses a lot of memory lefts your computer pretty slow, so you use that file and your computer gets .. freshed .. a way to see it ..

it works for me [since 2002 i found it, i guess xD!]

• 1 month later...

Are you fucking kidding us..dont touch F$#&* Windows its very dangerous and very risky if you dont now about pc's and what (mystring) means dont post any bloody Guides,tut,etc, LEARN FIRST AND POST LATER

REQUEST : Delete topic for risk our pc's and dont now what mystring means.. thanks to moderators

it works when after you have played something that uses a lot of memory lefts your computer pretty slow, so you use that file and your computer gets .. freshed .. a way to see it ..

it works for me [since 2002 i found it, i guess xD!]

this would be a good thing, but its not risky ?

Are you -beep-ing kidding us..dont touch F$#&* Windows its very dangerous and very risky if you dont now about pc's and what (mystring) means dont post any bloody Guides,tut,etc, LEARN FIRST AND POST LATER

REQUEST : Delete topic for risk our pc's and dont now what mystring means.. thanks to moderators

read the comments above kiddo

all this things are kinda dangerous...we know that

like overlocking is dangerous too,yeah?but most do it..it's about to know

this shit works