pak2zip Extractor Files 0.4 [GUIDE+TOOL]

Hello good people breadfruit I bring this utility to them for that the want to extract so much textures as the animations of the game, well down it will detail to them and explain step by step like extracting these archives without having problems.

[TOOL]

Python 2.6

pak2zip

[GUIDE]

1* First that everything once we have lowered everything we installed Python and soon we extract pak2zip in the directory who but does not like, I chose this.

1fb62a535f31.png

2* Good the following step is to look for the texture that we want to extract, well now in which starts off lodge? very simple the route in my computer is this C:\NCSOFT\AION\OBJECTS\ here we have several folders, which housed one of them is textures.

fb16ffddfce5.png

Well I choose the Monster.

3* Ok once we are here we will have many archives .pak of which also we will have animation and not only textures, as we know what is what? in the following image it will detail to them well as they belong to textures and as to animations.

dd20ed65e320.jpg

Blue=It is clear that the name says it all belongs to the animation package.

Red=This package belongs to the models 3D.

Yellow=And finally this package that belongs to the textures.

4* Ok now that we know everything what we are going to do is to take one from the archives that we want to extract and to copy it to the route where we extracted pak2zip, mine was C:\pak2zip, well now what we do it is to rename our package Mesh_Textures_000.pak for a.pak and we executed the file AION pak to zip converted 0.4 .bat and our package will be converted to .zip and thus we will be able to see our textures in this case since it uses the package of textures.

5* The result is this :)

562cf9932bcf.png

caf85b35da15.jpg

PD: I feel to have explained everything but I made this guide to avoid doubts and to be but the clearly possible thing, I hope they enjoy that it and it serves as something and luck to them greetings.

Credits by roxfan for tool and me for guide

• 7 months later...