Would you play on a C4 low rate server?

Would you play on a C4 low rate server?  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play on a C4 low rate server?

• Yes!
    • maybe, depends (what?)
    • No! (why?)

some people dont like stupid skills such as Erase and Mana burn?

i dont, but i admit C4 is the best L2 version because it retains all classic elements and added major updates in the game such as new areas , 3rd class, subclass, olympiad, heroes etc

it was a huge step from C2/C3... a much bigger jump than IL> to HB...or Gracia to Freya

most places from HB, Gracia and Freya ppl doesnt even visit.... while gameplay is still torwards C4 areas

some people dont like stupid skills such as Erase and Mana burn?

i dont, but i admit C4 is the best L2 version because it retains all classic elements and added major updates in the game such as new areas , 3rd class, subclass, olympiad, heroes etc

it was a huge step from C2/C3... a much bigger jump than IL> to HB...or Gracia to Freya

most places from HB, Gracia and Freya ppl doesnt even visit.... while gameplay is still torwards C4 areas

So true Patricia, so true.

Lets start..

All people loved c4....

But its over like a lot say+me,we can try the new things..new chronicles etc

But imo u that are saying no and no and no its so old,let other people who may like it to play,dont be so negative..

Personal,i wouldnt play even if i want (x5 rates not high rates that u lvl up fast+items=bored,no bugs etc,PERFECT SERVER) but theres no enough time to play srsly like in past nowadays..I can admit that if a server,regardless chronicle,(but preferable old chronicle coz i have along time to play and i know the newest ones) started like imba,good community i could play!

Thats all:PpP

it was the best couse it was just more simple than this one but I remember nukers that sleep you and hit you and sleep you again .... they were kinda op anyway. I could never play c4 again , maybe if someone will delete my l2 memory xD

C4 FTW! i think is the most balanced chronicle...and low rate would be just aswesome...any1 will have his class..not bot bot bot.. :D :D also...about... << DEAD L2 >> ...the l2 died when hellbound +++ came...so..c4 old memorieZz i hope to be 1 server like that :)

• 2 weeks later...

C3/C4 was da best, but now people join Gracia/Freya shits with tons of useless items, gay kamaels, new op skills and a lot of other stupid things, C4 DN was the best, try to make server in half as good as DN and you will rox.

I wouldnt play on a low rate C4 for a variety of reasons

Its an very old chronicle so hack programms would be easier to use, like hlapex etc since its old.

2) Bishops dont have cleanse and major heal.