[Preview Topic]Show us your Armors,Weapons Etc

Vkouk

Let me try to do something about it; not really a preview, as I'm not really planning to finish it, but it's something I made a while back:

good eh created a video but as bandwidth is too slow it I could raise then I leave this them

PD: I make this armor with alpha animation :)

7b41e3c3646a.jpg

Can anyone tell me how can I edit armors, weapons? I searched in Google but I didn't find anything. I just want to tell me what programs you use, the rest I will find them.

good eh created a video but as bandwidth is too slow it I could raise then I leave this them

PD: I make this armor with alpha animation :)

7b41e3c3646a.jpg

i like this armor much... i im w8 for your share :P ...

Can anyone tell me how can I edit armors, weapons? I searched in Google but I didn't find anything. I just want to tell me what programs you use, the rest I will find them.

search here prolly u will find smth.

search here prolly u will find smth.

I did. But I found some threads with much scrooool. -.-

It's to tired to read them. I just want some certain links for the programs and the rest I will do it.

I did. But I found some threads with much scrooool. -.-

It's to tired to read them. I just want some certain links for the programs and the rest I will do it.

Armors is harded than the weapons

Armors is harded than the weapons

I just want to change the colors of the weapons and armors. Nothing more nothing less. Maybe I take parts from different armors and make my own special! I think I'll work on these things for few weeks.

We have a whole section about, never caught your notice? -.-

Client mod section (Oh rly?) http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=61.0

L2 Client mod guide list http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=109376.0 (at the bottom there is a list of programs, under the header 'Tools')

Ventics complete guide http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=62183.0

GL

Thats some good shit xD GJ bro

Thanks, and thanks CE, your armor looks impressive too btw =)

I saw that guide too, but I don't know what programs I need. There are to many. Lol'ed

read and search in forum, have a lot topics about editing textures man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!