[L2j]L2Relax Custom Server

l2Kings-Relax

1st unbalanced, 2nd lags(not much) and 3rd in starting zone everyone pks new players.... AND i think corrupted gms, not sure.

i don't bet on that server.... expected more...

Unbalanced server!

Nub farm all pk you and dont leave u to farm!

Nice!!

Its beta period, so we test classes - bugs etc... Soon ALL WILL BE FIXED 101%

1st unbalanced, 2nd lags(not much) and 3rd in starting zone everyone pks new players.... AND i think corrupted gms, not sure.

1 - Lags are from your net  2 - Gm's here are old ppls like 27-30 years old and they are not kid like you and 3 - if u speak something about corruption give us some pictures or videos or w/e u want to prove it and 4 - if u dont like the server u are free to search another one !

Its beta period, so we test classes - bugs etc... Soon ALL WILL BE FIXED 101%

1 - Lags are from your net  2 - Gm's here are old ppls like 27-30 years old and they are not kid like you and 3 - if u speak something about corruption give us some pictures or videos or w/e u want to prove it and 4 - if u dont like the server u are free to search another one !

Wtf beta is this man kidding me?no other zones just the exp zone wtf

you have login to see the server alla you see the another member posts and tell bullshits??? login and see and talk.. the staff is good but tha areas are bad :/ ...

i can say please stop comment for now

server is in beta and we try check what work normaly and whats not ... u cant garant that server work 100 % on normal machine

when u turn it on for many ppl ... aways show problems... and they will be fixed fast

as announce say if all going ok today tomorow server go LIVE pvp,farming etc... for now npc and zones are limited ...and u cant see everything that u expect

but if all is ok tomorow u will !

30 ppl online atm 0 lag ... if u have lag its from ur ISP ...

we know for some bugs ... and drogata work for fixing them... if u report the bugs and not keep them for urself server will be balanced and cool for playing ...

and dunno how 50 % of the ppl connect to server other 50 % beep beep ... GG error

i will analyze files and mybe repatch for fixing this issue.

SERVER IS OPEN IN BETA MODE ,IF U WANT JOIN AND TEST !

shot00015u.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A pic from server BETA phase .

Let me explain now... Drogata opened BETA phase for 1-2-3 days depending on the bugs and class balance currency of fixing . ATM mages are overpowered that is certain and all know it OK we understand it is posted all are crying we cant do anything because drogata isn't here . I hope and all players that for 2,3 days it will be all fixed and depending on how serious bugs will be found in the server for the next hours and days there wont be a wipe but if a major bug is found almost certainly there will be a wipe ! Waiting for further news and hope server soon opens doors officially .

BTW GodPower this is really a smart move by drogata making the ppl stay in one place and find bugs easily . :)