[L2j]L2Relax Custom Server

l2Kings-Relax

I don't understand something here look

"First players who log in server will get color name and VIP status "

You say playerS and not the first PLAYER  ... tell me which is right maybe better if you make the first 10 online VIP not the first one only and not all of the players maybe join 80 players today at 20:00 :D but anyway if you say 1st on for sure you will tell to your friends in skype or MSN when server is open before announce in site or here or forum and they will join before us and get the damn VIP ... xD and if someone join at the same second as the other player and all will complain so i say tell your gms to watch for the first 10 and he write their names to remember so they can get VIP :))

I don't understand something here look

"First players who log in server will get color name and VIP status "

You say playerS and not the first PLAYER  ... tell me which is right maybe better if you make the first 10 online VIP not the first one only and not all of the players maybe join 80 players today at 20:00 :D but anyway if you say 1st on for sure you will tell to your friends in skype or MSN when server is open before announce in site or here or forum and they will join before us and get the damn VIP ... xD and if someone join at the same second as the other player and all will complain so i say tell your gms to watch for the first 10 and he write their names to remember so they can get VIP :))

try be 1st and if dont get vip status ,flame here :)

didn't you read i said that he will tell his friends on skype msn or other comunicative program before he annpunce its opened and neither of us will get it -_- besides you too maybe is the one that have his skype or msn and maybe you will be first ? anyway i wont flame its just a game ;)

Blessed scrolls and Top ls  can be bought with farm coins??

yes

----------------

about vip status ... maybe 1 or 3 players will get reward i will see how mutch ppl will come today