[Guide] Botting Locations

Xd3sT1nYX

Level 1-20

Do by hand or find own hunting spots. You level too quickly to have a bot run very long. I do enjoy talking island though. I often bot the orc spawns from 1-15 then the solo skeleton spawns for 15-20.

Level 20-28

Hunt bottom floor of mithril mine around the static spawns of golems and nightmares.* Also one may hunt Dre Vanuls in the last room of elven ruins. A favorite of mine is the plateau near dion.

Level 28-40

The execution grounds pit under the bridge past the hangman trees.* Silenos and lizard man warriors around giran harbor as well.

Level 40-46

Leto man soldiers/shaman spawns of 2-4 across river from hardin's academy.

Level 46-52

Lakins and weird drakes that are on the east side of the southern bridge of Narsell Lake. Best spot ever.

Level 52-55

Mirros at the north west tip of the river leading to Giant's Cave. Or Blazing swamp where map lines 40-57 cross.*

Level 55-61

Marshstalkers or Undead on plateau overlooking marsh drakes.

Level 56-62

Oel Mahum north of ivory tower.

Level 59-65

Kranrots under Giant's Cave.

Level 63-67

Bot along wall in forgotten gaterway. Top B grade required.* Avoid going AFK because mobs can swarm on you easily and players can be inquisitve.

Level 65-74

Doom knights if you dare. Same rules as above.

Level 67-72

Trives, Falibanti, Doom knights along a wall or up on the platform. Top B required.* I wish I knew a different spot.

Level 72-75

Somewhere deep in lair around kariks.* If you think you can that is."

nice guide thx d3stiny its very usefull!

i think that it isnt shared already!

I hope that was sarcasm lol this so called 'guide' has been posted like atleast 5 times a year for the past 3-4 years

those places are so c1...

ya i thought so aswell besides depending on chronicle there are much better spots and best bot spots are hidden ones and not the most obvious

So you dont get reported and hammered

noobish guide

for newbies..if u know about the botting locations you called PRO..if someone dont know? this guide may help him!

I hope that was sarcasm lol this so called 'guide' has been posted like atleast 5 times a year for the past 3-4 years

My friend this guide is for newbies this guide is lol if you know about botting but for those who dont know?