[WTS] L2Devianne

Hello guys, After some personal troubles i encounter i decided to sale my server.

It`s about l2Devianne an epilogue PvP server.

Here you can read some infos about the server.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=138776.0

There are codings and unique things never seen on the l2scene.

Also here is the website

www.l2devianne.net.

If you are willing to buy it feel free to contact me at.

JoeDaFlow@hotmail.com

Firstly, It`s not your Hellah bussiness what I am doing. Secondly this server is one of the best coded server`s you can find around with an professinal website. And yeah, Im not going to give acess to the dedi as soon as i take half of the money.

Firstly, It`s not your Hellah bussiness what I am doing. Secondly this server is one of the best coded server`s you can find around with an professinal website. And yeah, Im not going to give acess to the dedi as soon as i take half of the money.

This website isnt proffesional, however, it is fuckining commonly.

yeah ofc! he said the same reason for hi's previous server ! he always creating and selling server roflmao

What about familly problems you dumb ass? You know what`s goin on my home dude? NO YOU FAKING DONT. Now shut your mouth and if your not interested in buying i don`t give a faking sh1t, Just close the tab and go kill your self.

In addition yeah, I like opening servers closing and selling them, What`s Your faking problem?

Can you code all these sh1ts that are in there? I`ll tell ya NO YOU CANT. 99% of these Wannable Devs here cannot.

Now shut your mouth, I don`t want to see you sh1ting around again.