Zemial

ExTrEmEDwarf I don't care what the fack you are. I want the one who banned me to answer and the ones who insulted me without locking the topic.

The rules are supposed to forbid the members "fack up posts" as you said. So since I don't break any rule who the fack are you who claims I fack up posts? I will tell you... You say it because you do CARE if I am a Nazist or a Satanist and you believe I fack up posts only by my presents.

As I said, if you want to ban me, at least do it with a reason - at least find a facking reason.

I am always provoked when I post on off-topic sections. As I said I didn't break any rule yesterday. I don't want a facking second chance though, I want you to stop banning me if you don't have a reason and if you do ban the one who starts breaking the rules before me too.

I am always provoked when I post on off-topic sections. As I said though I didn't break any rule. I don't want a facking second chance, I want you to stop banning me if you don't have a reason and if you do ban the one who starts breaking the rules before me too.

though you are a satanist and i would love to see you suffer , i sadly would have to say that you deserve a 2nd chance if you haven' done anything wrong.

2006_03_27_jesus_loves_you.jpg

though you are a satanist and i would love to see you suffer , i sadly would have to say that you deserve a 2nd chance if you haven' done anything wrong.

Am I going to suffer if I don't have "a 2nd chance"?

Am I going to suffer if I don't have "a 2nd chance"?

.....you didn't got what i said.

i said although i hate satanists and nasty ppl , if you haven done anything wrong you deserve a 2nd chance.

*EDIT* actually if you havent done anything wrong you DESERVE not a 2nd chance but your acc back. But sadly i am not the one who is going to decide 'bout this.

I don't need a facking unban. I just want them not to ban me again since I don't break their idiotic rules.

no you NEED to get unbanned.Thiis is a violation of democracy and the  Edict of Milan( if i spelled it right.)