Okay banned

Zemial

You'll keep getting banned as you -beep- up their posts with your shit

Take care.

This wasn't the answer I was waiting...

Did you facking read the posts I "facked up"? No...

It was a facking topic for posting scary images, so I posted a Nazi - zombie image. Then a guy insulted Nazism and then I insulted anarchy.. But I was the one banned.

This is a facking report section and I am reporting abuse. You can't lock it until a moderator or something answers my questions.

By the way, if you have a problem with me or my religion, stop insulting or abusing your unexisted power in here, try it in MSN or phone instead, because that's where personal insults should take place. For I can't answer to your insults here.

Ban me again now... But at least describe the rule I break.

I HAVE TO SAY ONE DAMN THING.YOU BAN THIS GUY COZ YOU WANNA ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING?

HE DIDN'T SAY A SHIT THIS TIME.AND EVERY TIME HE REGISTERS A NEW ACC YOU FCKING BAN HIM.

IF YOU HAVE FACKING RELiGIOUS PROBLEMS HE ISN'T THE ONE HERE THAT MUST BE PUNISHED.

SHOW SOME MERCY.

I AM WITH YOU MATE.

He usually insults several religions but this time he's completely innocent, he didn't do anything, so whoever banned him should reconsider

I HAVE TO SAY ONE DAMN THING.YOU BAN THIS GUY COZ YOU WANNA ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING?

HE DIDN'T SAY A SHIT THIS TIME.AND EVERY TIME HE REGISTERS A NEW ACC YOU FCKING BAN HIM.

IF YOU HAVE FACKING RELiGIOUS PROBLEMS HE ISN'T THE ONE HERE THAT MUST BE PUNISHED.

SHOW SOME MERCY.

I AM WITH YOU MATE.

Not only mercy, but staff seriousness and also respect for a member that spends his time on the forum.

Most recent IP address: 79.131

IPs used in messages: 79.131

IPs used in error messages: (None)

Members possibly in the same range: ĐαяқSLaYєЯ

?

Most recent IP address: 79.131

IPs used in messages: 79.131

IPs used in error messages: (None)

Members possibly in the same range: ĐαяқSLaYєЯ

?

lul ???

Actually all i said was true. I dont care about your nazi shits, images and essays, i really dont give a damn.

But there are kids steaming this forum and we wont let someone to destroy that.

about this part

This is a facking report section and I am reporting abuse. You can't lock it until a moderator or something answers my questions.

Im kind of hidden moderator.

These are the rules; you fuck up my board - you get banned.