l2 is getting pwn :)

when l2 was born`ed wow did not existed

the fact is wow will never have the popularity of l2 and the comunity of l2

so what some skills are the same or similar..but how do u know they copy from blizzard? are u a blizzard dev? or smthing?

lets leave everyone with his own game

the fact is l2 > wow

for ur question am not a blizzard dev

Wow community has always been better then l2 tbh , many wow players doesn't know l2 at all... while almost all players of l2 (if not all) know wow and many noticed that they are just stealing bliz ideas

I think that wow>l2 and any other mmorpg but all mmos steal some ideas from each other. Blizzard dont need to steal many ideas because it release a new version once in a while and make some nerfing to OP chars and some weak chars more overpowered (thats the reason most ppl quit wow, at least some friends of mine who use to play wow). For example Aion from Ncsoft is a mix of wow and l2 and maybe it have some features from other mmos...

when l2 was born`ed wow did not existed

the fact is wow will never have the popularity of l2 and the comunity of l2

so what some skills are the same or similar..but how do u know they copy from blizzard? are u a blizzard dev? or smthing?

lets leave everyone with his own game

the fact is l2 > wow

Rofl facts - when wow reached 9milion players, l2 wasn't even close ( yes even with all the Korean us eu w/e)

wow way more popular mostly now days it's just a fact google it if you want proofs.

fact is that  wow is all about pveing and killing raids

boring as shit if you ask me

its only that populatr because its from blizzard

If wow is all about pve so why did ncsoft took the idea of tvt ( in wow tit was long time ago and called battleground with ctf DM TvT and also arena)

If wow is all about pve so how it comes that in wow you can obtain your gear from pvping and in linge2 you cant?

You never played on retail WoW right?

If wow is all about pve so why did ncsoft took the idea of tvt ( in wow tit was long time ago and called battleground with ctf DM TvT and also arena)

If wow is all about pve so how it comes that in wow you can obtain your gear from pvping and in linge2 you cant?

prolly , or he didn't even play at wow....

anyways im sure that l2 retail never had more then 9million players for sure , but now its like 2k or smth like that since they updated to gracia

just because the possibility of obtaining gear from pvp exists doesnt mean  that majority of wow players do it

they rather  raid  24/7

go in 15:00 and come out 23:00

What you mean took the idea of tvt?

you think wow invented the concept of tvt?

Anyways i dont get why all the wow fanbois are trolling in an lineage2 cheater forum

just because the possibility of obtaining gear from pvp exists doesnt mean  that majority of wow players do it

they rather  raid  24/7

Anyways i dont get why all the wow fanbois are trolling in an lineage2 cheater forum

well im not a wow fanboi tbh i've just shared with few ppl how NCsoft is failing by stealign ideas , and as i see , u are a big l2fanboy who doesn't want to addmit that NCsoft failed so u keep defending it

if some ppl raid 24/7 in wow they wont have TOP game sets dont forget it

okay you say that l2 steals their ideas from blizzard

because they invented everything which you can find in any other mmo?

i dont -beep-ing think so

Lets list some, just some mmos which came before WoW

Everquest, Dark Age Of Camelot, UltimaOnline, Ragnarok, Asheron s Call

or wait there is even omg can it possibly be?  even Lineage 1 yes

And ofc WowW did copy like hell but ppl who never played any other mmo mioght think that blizzard is the godfather of everything and invented every shit which isnt true

Small example?

ragnarokhide.png

Hide skill from the thief class  in ragnarok 1

And i still dont understand how you can complain they "copied" and dont give a exact reason why its bad

For example the mailing system they implemneted ( which existed in ultima online for example)

They implemented it and some1 mentioned they "stole it

How did that make lineage 2 worse?

Rofl facts - when wow reached 9milion players, l2 wasn't even close

rofl 9 mil? dude u realize what u say?

jezzus get some BRains :)

l2 is in a bad period maybe

wow is just a lol game that will never have the gameplay or gamestyle or pvpstyle of l2

l2 is a legend game

and yea there still are several PRO l2 servers out there with some sub servers with HIGH population

wow is just a try`ing to compete but its a fail thing

wow is just a lol game that will never have the gameplay or gamestyle or pvpstyle of l2

l2 is a legend game

and yea there still are several PRO l2 servers out there with some sub servers with HIGH population

Agree with you,the L2 is an legend,Wow is an popular game that's all.

im playin l2 but not Gracia so dont worry about me , and am not here to talk if i should play at l2 or not , but just to see or to confirme that gracia is a pure fail

and for killik , Copy proves ? easy

TH : all new skills in gracia copied from wow , example : Stealth from wow , dunno how its called in l2 

Shadow Step for wow (dunno name in l2)

ye copy proves easy:

ShadowStep skill in everquest (released 1999)

Prolly the skill exists till the start of the game but since i cant tell for sure i posted  alternative proof from official site

Just because you see some stuff in wow and maybe never played other mmos doesnt mean blizzard invented all that crap:)

shadowsteph.png

l2 is a legend game

i find the gameplay of wow more entertaining but yes pvp of L2 is much better some how. but wow's one is much complexe.

i played L2 much more then wow for a simple reason, wen im not in my mod, and i want to kick somebody ass i should be able to doit. not search for the other "ally" if is right said.

and there are lot of kids too that swear you, and in wow you will not be able to hit him , bcuz is from same ally ( i mean Horde / Alliance )

wow is a legend too.

both are MMORPG so both will have similar actions. like friends in game , meet in real life and after marry together. i know some ppl from L2 and some in WoW that did this. and i know them in real life too.

they rather  raid  24/7

Read this kid, maybe you will learn something new :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Warcraft

<3