[Request] Replace your own coin wherever exist adena.

MeVsYou

Question

Hello guys,

I want some help.

I want to replace my own coin/currency everywhere that appears adenas.

For example :

1) i want when ppls trade,to see how many (my coins) are and not how many adenas.

2) in the inventory,right down where show how many adenas you have i want to replace it to show how many (my coins) are.

3) in private sell/buy to show the price in (my coins) and not in adenas.

Already Setekh helped me to the shops,when you choose to sell items,to take back (my coins).

I will appreciate that if someone can help me to fix these out !

Epilogue....

Actually Sido thx you for your time man...but no need to change it in itemname because i run 2 servers and i want to appear in the second only :( .

So i need to change smth in core.

This is associated with client only.

Matim i have 2 servers if i change to one it will appear and to the other.

I dont believe that there will not exist a way to change it through core....

Nevermind i will listen you ,as you know more things in this domain.

i have item name editor just for Interlude i guess, this why i cant edit ur file.... if you still wish to edit it just search for an editor.

if you wish to edit only for 1 server.... i guess you should be able replace the adena with other item. i mean instead of adena in ur inventory. you will get id XXX not 47 (47 is the ID for adena). and this will change all, for icons will be easy will be other item. at mobs u delete all adena and add this new item :)

ps: you need to change in server, the ID 47 , with your new item. (if this is able, i guess it is :D )

Thx you Sido for your time and for your help.

Probably i will keep it with adenas as it provoques problems if i will change it to both of my servers.

the last thing i posted, work only in the server you edit. let me find more info if is possible.

edit: yes should be possible, ofc with some good work on it :D

the last thing i posted, work only in the server you edit. let me find more info if is possible.

edit: yes should be possible, ofc with some good work on it :D

More info?? :D

im not a java codding. but logical and as my friend said (xAddytzu). you need to search in all java files and change were you see the ID 47 (ofc change it with brain, not any number 47 u see - only were you know is the ID for adena) with the ID of your new currency item. lets say ID: XX.

so every were in the game you have 47 , will apear the new item XX. its like adding a custom item.

ofc for mobs drop (in Data Base) you need to change it too.

its pain in the ass, but would work.

Addytzu told me something that in your inventory were u ave  xxx.xxx.xxx Adena (and some little coins there) you will not be able to change if you dont make smth harder in java.

i guess he is wrong here. im sure 90% that will work here too.... but that image with coins you will need client modding.

cuz actualy you just change the adena in java with the new item. so the game will load the new item instead of adena. is simple.

but for the images you need client modding. (all images without the one from ID xx - like those little coins as i said....)