L2JEclipse Interlude Project

another fail project //

anyway gl

How can you tell us "another fail project" because timeline is not working..Are you mother caterpillar ?

offtopic -Realtek come to join in my clan in l2ex xD

Don't spam, juice

And how YOU know that ? or Cayote ?

From a failed project that I openned hmmm 7 months ago ?

u was not able to fix a protection, how can we trust you that u are able to keep a project alive now and make it good (not best ofc..) - meaning functional .

wen your team is made from ppl that failed as you, and their projects had no protection as well. ?

u was not able to fix a protection, how can we trust you that u are able to keep a project alive now and make it good (not best ofc..) - meaning functional .

wen your team is made from ppl that failed as you, and their projects had no protection as well. ?

Sido, we will see.

Sido, we will see.

ofc, time solv' all the problems.

i wish you and your team only good luck. because i like others, wish a fully done free interlude and not only, project.

if he cant fix something I will do it thats why we are team :P

ofc, time solv' all the problems.

i wish you and your team only good luck. because i like others, wish a fully done free interlude and not only, project.

This means that you like me ? :D

And Thanks !

if he cant fix something I will do it thats why we are team :P

This means that you like me ? :D

And Thanks !

only "team" that fixed well the protection was archid. so... you can continue recruiting.

forgot 1 comma >.<  (i , like others..... me and other ppl ... want a project that finish this IL .....)

but lets end the offtopic...

OT: i dont understand this "100 ppl on our forum" and you will start work on the project. some acc's may become offline till you reach 100. and after you reach them all you will start work on it ? or you will release what you done till now and then will start work on the bugs "we" find ?