[Battle] Client Modding Battle.

@ Devangell:

WHY ?! Those colors... :( Aghhh, I was counting for something creative - at least not for weapons whole painted for blue.

If I should choose, I chose SoFaKi work, even if ... :)

believe it or not... i was expecting a new animation model weapon set :/

from DevAngell :well 2 weapon set are good but I found a error in 3 weapon show... with alpha channel ;),and well about animation maybe you change color we can see more clarify anyway we w8 for other judges what think

@ Devangell:

WHY ?! Those colors... :( Aghhh, I was counting for something creative - at least not for weapons whole painted for blue.

If I should choose, I chose SoFaKi work, even if ... :)

with na time no make Something good

Well, i guess i can judge or at least to say my opinion (if you dont like Coyote then GTFO!)

@SoFaKi , your weapons set is really special and not something usual

so my vote goes to you.

@Devangell™, your try is good enough but it's not special is just a new colour

with some edits :/ not enough to be winner in my opinion.

so we are waiting for them to post

Chandy - Accepted to be a Judge

LauQ - Accepted to be a Judge

Setekh - Accepted to be a Judge

Ventic - Accepted to be a Judge

CriticalError - Accepted to be a Judge

maybe sofaki copy u say, but ... i see a difference

sofaki got this

sofaki.png

i like that blue + black on devangell, i find poor the light effect on his weapons.

Sofaki vs Devangell imo.

sofaki 2 weapons rule, those colors can be used on any server / devangell weapons fit better with the color , on my taste ofc. but will be good on a server if you have an blue armor set as the one u wear it in video.

light effect , sofaki's one is much better.

at items, i dont like the rest of items that sofaki modded , but dynasty aint my style eather...

so for me ,  i like more the items modded by devangell . and much more if i had the armor too.

but as useful modding. i guess sofaki one's are better.

Well, i guess i can judge or at least to say my opinion (if you dont like Coyote then GTFO!)

@SoFaKi , your weapons set is really special and not something usual

so my vote goes to you.

@Devangell™, your try is good enough but it's not special is just a new colour

with some edits :/ not enough to be winner in my opinion.

i addapt the tysandy and make it with this color but i dont have so much time for make smthing good because i work on my server.. btw we w8

Well i liked more Sofaki's one cause the where, how to say it, not only beatuful but special ones!

About Devangell™'s weapons i dont say they are bad or i didn't like them, actually i liked them both weapons and armor but Sofaki's weapons had something special that in greek is called prototype.

Let's start with girls first :P

Sofaki:Your weapons were great.The animation fits with color and it makes an awesome combination and also look awesome.Good try from your side

Devangell:Your weapons were great too.But i didn't like the blue color on weapons.You should pick up an another color.It doesn't look fine for a player.You should try more to make something more better

That's my opinion.

Good job both of you