[L2J] L2Excellence - !The way to be top!

BloodyWarrior

That's true, Ovenus worked on the pack for many days without sleep you can ask everyone..

Anyhow maybe he didnt did the best work but we really didnt expect so many problems :/

Agree, i think it's better to do one wipe but Ovenus will decide if he do or not.

ur gm there to test and find bugs ,so my another question how didnt u see the diffrence between mage and archer

tank and dager

drop of the ls ,adena drop etc etc..

i found most of the bugs there only for few hours of play ... lal ...wtf gms have that server :)

or ur only the PR :)

p.s. no need to wipe all chars ... u can only delete LS`s from sql base and remove weapons with augmented skills ....

p.s. no need to wipe all chars ... u can only delete LS`s from sql base and remove weapons with augmented skills ....

he need to wipe ... u saw now coins drop ? Now its much harder ... yesterday u can make all sets in 1h ... Pfff WIPE DA SH1T!

ur gm there to test and find bugs ,so my another question how didnt u see the diffrence between mage and archer

tank and dager

i found most of the bugs there only for few hours of play ... lal ...wtf gms have that server :)

Actually not!, i am not a test gm, if you see in game i dont have full access to the server

so dont blame me.. Con have the full acess and the staff is 3 people.Ovenus is the admin/developer

Con is head gm and me gm to manage some other stuff but not in game.I just log in to help people , etc.

Actually not!, i am not a test gm, if you see in game i dont have full access to the server

so dont blame me.. Con have the full acess and the staff is 3 people.Ovenus is the admin/developer

Con is head gm and me gm to manage some other stuff but not in game.I just log in to help people , etc.

i dont blame ,just its kinda strange ... how server start without any kind of tests :) and expect we to do that :)

i dont blame ,just its kinda strange ... how server start without any kind of tests :) and expect we to do that :)

The start was not so good but we hope everything to go well in the next days.

stop blaming booldywarrior.

The server is not on his PC.

but we really didnt expect so many problems :/

me yes xD :)

i remember time before when ovenus showed me this pack. He called me to test his Oly.

we were going to test and fix class balance coz it had problems, but he didn't opened anymore that pack on that time coz some of his lovely kid friends told him: don't listen Erol, he want to mess up the pack, the pack is good bla bla bla.

This could be avioded if.....

anyway gl .....

tank and dager

Well if we didn't give so much time on the GvE event and the peace farmer /warrior farmer some things would be different. We Gave more time to these things and not so much to others we apologize for this but all will be fixed soon. We are only asking you for your patience nothing else. The start was kinda bad but nothing is perfect. Again sorry for all this and i hope to see some of you again in the game!

Well if we didn't give so much time on the GvE event and the peace farmer /warrior farmer some things would be different. We Gave more time to these things and not so much to others we apologize for this but all will be fixed soon. We are only asking you for your patience nothing else. The start was kinda bad but nothing is perfect. Again sorry for all this and i hope to see some of you again in the game!

I will be here after wipe ;P

Actually,you got a position due to your sticky privileges :D

Actually,you got a position due to your sticky privileges :D

I will tell it for another time, dont tell bullsh1ts can you? Ovenus paid

Maxtor for sticky.